~Chapter 12~: Home

3 days passed

Sunday Morning

~Unique's P.O.V~:

Well three days passed and I get to bring my baby home and I'm so excited. Except her room is not even finished. Because I was a month early. I would of been finished but hey I guess my blessing came early. But I really want Charee to meet her dad but he can't kno. Then he probably gonna run and tell everybody then people going think we triflin. But when I got home. Nasia, Kera, & Chasidy helped me get my stuff and the babies stuff and put it in Charee room. But I told them it won't finished.

~Me~:

Ummm y'all I didn't finish the room so why y'all going in there.

~Nasia~:

We kno just come on girl.

~Me~:

What .... I'm conf......(GCO by a shocking Room.)

~Chasidy~:

Do you like ?? We was up all night trying to finish this room.

~Me~:

Ooommmmggggg yall I love it. Goshh I missed y'all so much.(I said while giving them a hug and putting Charee in the crib.)

~Kera~:

We missed you too.

~Nasia~:

Alot.

~Me~:

So y'all three was the only ones who did this??

~Kera~:

Well we had a lil help from the boys.

~Chasidy~:

Yeah we couldn't lift some stuff so yeah we needed some strong people.

~Me~:

Anndd y'all decided to call them. (I said while laughing hard.)

~All of them~:

(Laughing)

~Nasia~:

You is crazy but I'm glad you like it. But we have to go.

~Me~:

Okay thanks I really appreciated.

~Nasia~:

No problem. (She said walking out the door.)

~Chasidy & Nasia~:

Love you boop. (They said while following behind Nasia.)

~Me~:

Love y'all too (I said while shutting the door behind them.)

After that big suprise I was getting ready to make my baby bottle but she ended up crying so I went upstairs and picked her up from her new crib and held her until I finished making her bottle. 1 hour.........................later Charee was sleep in my arms, so I took her back upstairs and put her in her crib. Then I went into my room and took a nap.