When feelings rise..

Ritchies POV

I was sitting at the main room of our guild, David was tending to plant, Lucas watching them.
My eyes scan the room from the wall I was leaning on and saw Devin and Branden talking.
I see Devin blush and Branden laugh seeming to be teasing him.
I sigh and walk over getting their attention. "Brother what are you doing to Devin?" I ask at I feel Devin get behind me.
"Oh nothing~ just sharing secrets. When he said that and felt Devin grab my cape.
I turn to see his flushed face and tears in his eyes.
I paused before placing my arm around Devin and pull him close then look back at my brother.
He was smiling devilishly at me then walked off, I look down at devin who stood up straight and looked up at me.
"You ok?" I ask and he nodded in response.
I smile as he ran off hearing David call his name.
Lucas and David got married yesterday, it was cute, Lucas cried when David proposed to him, they were dating for 4 years, I'm happy for them.
I look over to see Lucas, Blake and kit talking. I smile, I love this guild, I love everyone here.
I heard something happened yesterday during the wedding, guess I'll go ask my brother.
I walk out the main hall and to me and my brothers rooms.
"Brother? I have a question."
"Yes Ritchie"
"I heard something happed during the wedding last night." I said and he smiled.
"Oh oh oh, please sit down for this one Brother" he said.
I sigh and sit down on the couch. "Ok tell me."
"So you know when Lucas threw the flowers behind him correct?"
"Yeah?"
"And Devin the as sitting down watching everyone because he was tired."
"Mmhmm" i hum nodding a bit
"Wellllll...the flowers may have fell into his lap."
"Wait what?" I stood up.
"Yep, he's kept it secret because he's embarrassed." He explained as my jaw dropped.
There was a sudden knock on the door, it was enmo "hey bosses, it's devins birthday"
"WHAT!?" Me and Brandon said in sync as we ran past enmo and to the main hall.
Devin was surrounded with gifts and clothes piled up next to him.
I rush over seeing him on the ground and help him up.
"You ok?" I ask and he nods
"Yeah I'm fine."

"Soooo who's the lucky man Devin?~" Enmo asked catching everyone's attention.
"What do you mean enmo?" Lucas asked and the rest walked over.
"Wait he hasn't told you guys?" He asked pointing the Devin.
"What hasn't he told us?" David asked tilting his head.

Enmo explained the marriage thing and everyone turned to Devin slowly.
"Devin?" Lucas said going but Devin backed up.
"I-...I'm going home!" He said and ran off dropping the flowers from last night.
We all watched him run.
"Devin..." I said quietly picking up the red and black flowers.
Brandon placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Go talk to him, your the only one close to him."
He said as a nod and walk out the guild to Devins house.
I look at the door and lightly knock on it hoping for an answer.
The door clicked and opened showing a teary eyed Devin.
I frown and pull him into a hug.
I walk him inside and close the door sitting him down on the couch.

"We need to talk.."