Death Drop

Death Drop:
Death Drop is a very fun and entertaining game where you must land in the water and not hit other blocks.I play the game Death Drop on The Chunk server (thechunk.net).Once you get there you might either play a game that already started or play one that is gonna start.Either way it works.If the game didn't start yet that means you can pick your block,some blocks may require purchase but the clay blocks don't.If the waiting is long there is a little parkour you can do to pass some time there.If you did join one that already started the game automatically picks your block for you.The point of the game is to land in the water meaning you cannot hit blocks or not jump.It is very necessary to jump,if you don't you don't get a point or you are out of the game until a person wins.There are very many maps and different ways to win.The first way to win is to have the most points,in some maps you earn bonus points by getting in the hoop (falling through the hoop).If you don't know what the hoop is,the hoop is a 4 cornered glass looking thing that has a space portal in the middle.If you do pass the hoop you can get 3 points and if you land in water too.The other bonus points you can get is by landing where most blocks are if the map allows you to be able to get bonus points for that.Once you do land in the water you leave a track which is a block. The more people land in the water the more blocks there are for where they land.The second way to win is to the last person standing.Some maps can get you eliminated really fast if you hit a block,then BAM you are out for the rest of the game until a person wins.Some tips are that you can play in f5 (F5 Button) if it helps you see your surroundings.For some people it might not help very much though because it might block where they are going.Another thing you can do is shifting (Shift Button).Shifting helps you get to the water and maybe not hit a block.There is more of a chance with shifting and landing in the water than not shifting.If you are interested in this game,play it!
---
Hey there guys and girls!
Please help me out by commenting on what you want me to do