How you met(part 3)

Everyone was in panic mode due to the fact that a certain heretic was back in town your best friend and cousin bonnie Bennett and explained to you why you should stay away from him he is a sociopath or murderer and an all-around crazy person but you being the stubborn person you are went going to judge him before you met him in person and had proof that he was indeed the terrible person that everybody painted him out to be. You decided to walk to the mystic grill since you're feeling a bit hungry and you also wanted to fawn over a certain blue-eyed waiter (ratty matty🐀)
. As you turned the corner and began to near the grill a handsome man with brown hair and blue eyes began to approach you knowing you could take him because you were a which you din't speed up.
"Hello gorgeous"he said smirking.
"Can I help you"you replied sassily.
"I legitimately think you can"he replied still smirking.
"See you're a Bennett witch cousin of bonnie Bennett friend to the salvatores and the town sweetheart"
"Kai"you whispered under your breath.
"Y/N"he said trying to match your tone.
As you began to raise your hands and chant a spell to try and lure him off you suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of your head.

Jeremy:
You were sitting on a bench in the town square reading your favourite book and drinking iced coffee, it was a beautiful autumn day and you decided to go out for once.You were lost in your own until a gorgeous brunette walked towards you.
"Hi,I'm Elena"she said beaming at you, you tried to replicate her smile, you are confused but nonetheless din't want to be rude, you said your book aside and finally musterd the courage to talk.
"Hi, do you need something?"you questioned looking around. She smiled and nodded at you.
"Yeah well. My brother, The awkward looking thing over there."she said pointing at him he was cute he looked a little shy and he could see a blush form across his face
"Yes?"you answered questioningly.
"He thinks you're really cute and he wanted me to come ask if it is ok to come say hi"
You nodded quickly
"Of course"you replied smiling.
"Thank you"she quickly whispered before walking away.
The boy walked towards you
"hi I'm Jeremy Gilbert"

"Well it's lovely to meet you Jeremy I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N"you responded gently shaking his hand