Part 1 : First meet

Happy reading ...!

_________________________

Tapish, the eldest son of Balwath, and Meera, the eldest daughter of Sharma, are getting married. The Singhania family, in search of Tapish's bride, found Meera, and now they are at Sharma's house. Balwath asked Sharma if he could call his daughter, and after a moment, Ritu, his wife, brought Meera. Once Tapish and Meera agreed, the marriage was finalized.

" Aahh...." Balwanth started with uncertainity, " sharma ji kya aap apni beti ko bulayenge..?"

"Ji ji ek mint,Ritu...!" Girish called out for his wife,"meera ko le ke aaou, han!?"

Meera stepped out, adorned in a sky blue embroidered ethnic Anarkali suit, gracefully settling in front of the guests. She offered a sweet smile to everyone before turning her gaze towards her groom. Tapish, dressed in traditional attire, met her eyes with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.As the festivities continued, Meera and Tapish stole glances at each other, their eyes reflecting a myriad of emotions. Finally, amidst the celebrations, they found a moment alone and stepped aside.

Tapish took a deep breath, breaking the silence. "Meera, you look stunning."

Meera blushed, a soft smile gracing her lips. "Thank you, Tapish. You look handsome too."They shared a brief, tender moment, feeling the weight of the occasion and the anticipation of their future together.

After Tapish and Meera agreed the marriage is finalized.

***

 Bani was returning home from her office, she noticed an accident on the road and saw someone arguing. It was a man standing with his leather jacket and torn jeans arguing with the person and standing near the car, blaming the other person. "It's your fault; you should have been more careful," he insisted, while the person lay on the road with minor wounds. Bani stepped forward, tapping his shoulder.

"Excuse me, first, you should see that they are injured before trying to prove your point. Instead of providing first aid, you're just focused on proving yourself right," she said firmly.

Veer was impressed by her compassionate nature in helping a stranger. Bani then addressed the crowd, "Kya? Kya dekh rahe ho sab, ye nai ki aa ke madat karo, bas khade hoke dekhte rahenhe par madat, nah," She continuously murmured helping the man laying on the ground to stand on his legs, " Is this some kind of circus? Come on, instead of just watching, help out! Don't just stand around spectating." She continued.

She rolled her eyes at Veer and asked, "Aur tum kya dekh rahe ho? Come here and help them with first aid."

The wounded person intervened, "Arry beta, wo tho... "

But Bani didn't listen, she again looked at him with fierce in her eyes, "Ab jaou, first aid kit tho le ke aou."

He fetched it and handed it to her, then sat beside her after she finished. She moved the man to the side.The person said, "Dhanyawad beta, lekin usse mafi bhi maang lo,"

"Kyu?" Bani asked.

"Kyu ki wo tho meri madat karaha tha;  accident usne nai ki," the person explained before leaving.Bani was silent, unable to speak, and as she turned back to look for guy, he was gone, leaving her feeling guilty.

"Hey Bholenath, I'm sorry, Lord... he's gone now... Ab me unse aafi kaise maangu? Please help me, Bholenath, please aapko hi meri maafi untak pohoncha do," she murmured, gazing at the sky.

She arrives home and finds guests there.

Sharma ji introduces her, "Singhania ji, ye meri dusri beti, Bani, Akshay Foods NGO me kaam karti hai."Bani greets him and quickly rushes to her room.Balwanth comments, "Ab mera beta bhi ata hoga , na jane kahan reh gaya."

Then they heard the greeting of him, "Hey, Dad," he says.Ballu hushes him, "Shh... Kahan tha tu," he then turned to Sharma ji, " Ye mera dusra beta, Veeranshu Singhania"

Veer greets, "Namaste, Uncle."Then Veer asks, "Ab me apni bhabhi se mil sakta hu?"

Sharma responds, "Bilkul, Meera... (he calls out), anyway, agar andar jana chate ho tho jaou, Meera tho hi andar hai"

Veer asks Tapish, "Shall we go, brother?"

Tapish responds, "No, you go... we've already talked to each other, and I've also told her about you."Veer replies, "Even without me being there, my talks happen... I like it, I like it," he says with a wink, and heads towards the room.

Knock on the door.

"Haan, aayi..."

He sees Bani there. "Tum...?" he says, surprised.

Bani responds, "Tum yahan...? Mujhe follow karke aaye ho...?... Papa... Papaaa..." She comes running.

"Ye kaun hai? Aur yahan kya kar raha hai...?" She asks.

"Tum inhe jaante ho...? Ye tumhare hone wale jijaji ke chhote bhai hain," Sharma explains.

"Ufff, matlab dulhan yeh nahi..." Veer mutters.

"Veer beta, ye meri doosri beti hai, Meera ki behen, 'Bani'... Beta, ye Veeranshu Singhania hai," Sharma introduces.

"Hello..." Veer says, extending his hand for a handshake.Bani, with a fake smile, holds his hand. 🤝

***

Thank you for reading...!

Do Vote and Comment

Love

- Author ❤