The haunted hotel 😱

Chapter one
" knock, knock" the sound echoed through my house. I ran down the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me. I open the door and saw my best friends standing in front.
           "Hi hermione!" Tiffany greeted.
           " Hi! I was wondering when all of u would come," I replied ," come in!" We ran to my room like four cheetahs.
" This holiday is sooo boring," Jennie exclaimed, " maybe we should go staycation!" We suddenly light up and got interested in the topic.
" Which hotel should we go? That is the problem..." Mildred ask. We all think hard.
" Oh, I know," I yelled, the others leaned forward to hear, " We should go Cloud resort, located at Sentosa!" They all agreed and decided to go one week later.
Chapter 2: The hotel
A week later, we met at Jennie's house and set off for the destination. When we reach there we felt uneasy. It was already 10.00 P.M. so we decided to turn in.
Not long, I was woke up by a howling. I turn the other side to sleep and saw the curtains howling like a wolf. *It knocked my socks off. ' could it be a ghost 👻?' I thought in my head. I woke Tiffany up as she was the closest to me. Tiffany , looking rather gloomy, woke up.
* shock or surprise
" what?" Tiffany, looking annoyed replied.
" Shhhhh... there is a ghost!" I said, shivering. Hearing what I said she hid under the blanket and pulled me down.
The next morning, we woke up in cold sweat 🥶. Mildred and Jennie, on the other hand was sleeping soundly 😴 💤.
Chapter 3: The Time we realised
Mildred and Jennie woke us up the next morning, looking rather curious.
" Tiffany and Hermione, are you ok?" Mildred ask.
" No- there is a ghost!" Both me and Tiffany replied. Mildred and Jennie was raising one eyebrow. We ran to the counter in front of the hotel and told them there was a ghost. They were horrified too. We decided to get a refund and go back home.
Chapter 4: FUN!
" let's have a sleepover at hermione's house instead..." Mildred suggested. We all agreed and decided to meet up at my house the day after.
Chapter 5 : CONCLUSION
We were all glad that everyone one was safe. We agreed that next time when we go staycation, we will definitely ask an adult to go with us.
Us after the occasion: happy!!!!