Never been good

Rory 

I've never been good. Maybe that is why I do what I do today. 

When the school is over for the day I head home. I pick a fight wih Dylan who obviously shoots off angrily with the rest following him, calling me an ass. When they can't see me anymore I head back. 

His hair is tousled and hangs over his forearms like black waterfalls twisting over the pale arms. I stand there watching him. So much is wrong in that moment. I'm wrong. Alvin's wrong. This school is fucking hell. But all of that just seems to wait outside of the door. 

My fingers move as if they aren't mine anymore. It's scary but I want them to continue. The sensitive tips follow the beautiful lines of his hands and up his slender arms. My breath is heavy and my gaze is sucked into the dark hole that is this little person sleeping over his bench. It lands on a pair of purple marks on his throat. 

I'm so angry. 

It's an inexplicable rage that doesn't know why it was born. 

I shiver with anger before my hands rustle him awake. 

This has taken long enough. 

Alvin is confused but instantly turns scared as I fling him up and then down onto the floor. 

"I'm gonna fuck you" I whisper and burn when I see the fear in his eyes. It splays on his face the way I splay his helpless body on the floor. My savage hands tare at his clothes only to reveal more bruises. 

I don't understand but I need to fuck him. 

"It's gonna be amazing" I assure him but it sounds more like a threat. He yelps and cries at my hand that sternly roughs him up until he's still and naked under me. The pants are down at his ankles and I wrap his shirt around his arms so that he can't move them. The poor guy is shaking. 

"Please, you're not.... you can't..." Alvin starts but doesn't know how he wants to continue. That's right I've never been any good, and he knows this. 

I release my hard member from my pants and rub it in front of him. Alvin has stopped shaking and is just looking at me, frozen in fear. I flip him over pushing his chest against the floor and forcing my way into a place that can't fit something my zise. 

Roughly I shove my raging boner against his tight enterance. It's dry and he's tense. I spit in my hand, rubbing it over my shaft before pressing against him again. This time it opens for me. Slowly his virgin body swallows my length. I can see how much it hurts. 

Alvin is dead quiet under me as I push my way inside. Until I start moving. It feels so good. Tinkerbell has sprinkled magic dust over my penis or Alvin has an ass made for fucking because I can't stop. He cries and thrashes, trying to push me away, only he's too weak and  much too scared. 

I fuck him with and empty head and flaming desire. When I finish I do it on his naked back and then I leave him on the floor. 

A thousand wasps has gathered in my head. I don't understand what just happened and I don't know how to feel about it. 

I fucked Alvin. I fucked him. 

He cried. 

It felt so good. 

I've never been good.