Liars Never Prosper

We let ourselves into this princesses room with Mal and Evie checking the campus while we scoped out for clues with Celica trying on the jewelry and Uma and I were laid out of her bed with Uma reading her diary while I just reveled in the softness.

"So when are you and Harry gonna stop messing around?" Uma asked and I looked up.

"I already told you"

"Yeah and you lied, I know you both and ever since we met back up there's something different about you's...I mean you two were always different towards each other from day one but it's more obvious now...you like him don't you?" I frowned avoiding her eyes.

"I don't know okay, something changed and I don't what it is so I'm ignoring it" I argued and both her and Celica scoffed so I sat up. "What?"

"Your not doing a good job with that cheek kiss" Celica replied with a kissy face so I threw a pillow over at her right as Mal and Evie came back.

"She's nowhere on campus" Evie said thankfully missing what we'd been talking about since I didn't need the whole goody two shoed 'true love' speech since there was no way Harry and I were anything close to that.

"Found her diary and dang did you ruin Audrey's life" Uma spoke up laughing at Mal.

"Okay so did you find anything in there we don't already know or...?" Mal asked trailing off.

"She hangs out at fairy cottage, you know where Flora, Fauna and Merriweather hid her mom from your mom" Uma replied putting down the diary.

"Yes ha-ha the irony is not lost on me" Mal replied with a fake laugh and I sighed collapsing back on the plush bed.

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" I asked closing my eyes since the best bed I'd ever slept on was the one with Harry on the Lost Revenge after Uma escaped and we took over the Lieutenants quarters since the past couple of weeks I spent 5 times out of the week staying there then I did in the lair on my pallets.

"Okay, how do I look?" Celica asked posing posh like with herself covered in Audrey's jewelry.

"Okay the bling stays here" Evie told her after smiling.

"But she's bad" Celica whined.

"And were not" Evie argued and I scoffed since speak for yourself and Celica but everything back before we left heading to Evie's and my eyes widened at the large cottage since wow...she really stepped up in the world.

"I really hope they found Ben" Mal spoke up and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice digs" Uma muttered looking at the cottage voicing my earlier thoughts.

"I got a really good deal" Evie smiled before we headed inside finding the Smee twins and Dizzy asleep under Audrey's spell and Dizzy looked like she was having a bad dream so Celica went over and soothed her throwing a blanket over them as we all watched with frowns since these kids have suffered enough in their lives.

"Don't worry Dizzy we can fix this and once we do they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle...so happy dreams" Celica said and I smiled since that was the silver lining in all of this but we all turned hearing snoring from another room and us older kids moved towards the sound.

"Uh who's the dude?" Uma asked.

"Doug!" Evie exclaimed and went over to the sleeping guy on the floor. "Doug...wake up?" she shoved him. "Wake up!" I rolled my eyes.

"He's spelled" I called out before turning back to Mal. "Is she not a fast learner?"

"She's emotionally involved" Mal argued.