Katarina petrova

Katherine was running in the woods, running from klaus I found her hiding behind a tree, she was so frightened.
I came to her and reached out I handed out my hand and told her that not all vampires are evil I mean not till now, I helped her and comforted her, till she felt safe and calm we headed to my cabin, I didn't know it was klaus, not yet, I gave her blood and healed her with my blood, she was so beautiful, she had soft long dark brown hair and soft skin. I asked her what's her name. "Katarina petrova, but you can call me Katherine pierce. Thank you for helping me." She said as she looked up at me and gave me a soft smile.
"You are welcome, may I ask who were you running from exactly?" I asked sitting down to her. "I..I. It was the original hybrid well he is not a hybrid yet. He wants me dead. He even sent people to come and look for me please do not send me to him, do not tell him where I am, I've already lost my family because of him!" Katherine said a scared look on her face. "I won't, what his name?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Niklaus Mikaelson." As she said that I heart stopped. I've said to myself I'be finally found  the love of my life. But he is turned cruel, he wasn't the cute innocent boy that I used to know, that I met that day, that comforted me. I made a very hard decision, and decided that I will run away with Katherine take her away from him as far as possible I'll be with her I could used some company, it's been years. I didn't really want to but I chose her Over me, and that's what matters, my love for klaus Mikaelson can wait.

I went to get some fruits, but when I came back and called out Katherine's name I didn't hear anything, i put the basket on the table, and I open the door to the room and saw Katherine hanging, she killed her self only she didn't know what she brought into her life, my blood was in her system, I cut the rope and then put her body on the bed and went to get her human blood after she woke, I told her everything, and trained her how to control her hunger and everything.

1864

I've went back to mystic falls it was the first time for Katherine to be here. there we met the salvatores and when Katherine fell in love with them Katherine was like a sister to me, a best friend i would would die and kill to protect her and for her,  even though klaus is coming for her i wouldn't let him put a hand on her, and us two are the baddest bitches of all we rule the world.

The carriage just stopped the man opens the door Katherine goes down and i go down as well

(this is what you were wearing)

The Salvatores came up and bowed we did as well

Stefan took Katherine's hand and Damon's took mine and kissed it
Stefan said to Katherine. "You must be miss pierce." "Please call me katherine."
Katherin with a smile on her face. "And you must be miss Wilson" the dark haired boy then said. "Mhm, that's me" I said with a smile on my face.

Thank you for reading