Their Effect

I finally did it. So many factors of why. Im sorry i cant tell you them all just know its their fault. Its her fault. She said she was there for me she helped me escape my dark place but she put me right back there. Then theres him. He helped her. 2 of the worst enemy's helped each other. She was my family, helped me with everything she made me happy she was my yellow. He was my lover, made me feel loved like someone wanted me. But of course family doesn't agree with lover. They would fight all the time, stressed me out i was overwhelmed. They didn't know but i was slowly falling back into my state of mind. That state of mind. I will explain later. My family got sick of my lover. My lover got sick of my family. Then they made me pick between them. I was heartbroken. They made me pick between my favourite 2 things. They knew i couldn't pick so they picked for me. They both left me. Bam i was in the dark place again. In that state of mind. I felt worthless, no one was there and i had no one to talk to. My best friend aka my family gone and same with my lover. For weeks i felt i wasn't good enough that no one would ever stick around long term. So why should i? If no one will stay with me long term. Why should i stay long term. Why don't i just leave myself. Leave the world. End. It. All. I was back there. The suicidal state of mind. Or what me and my friends call it the "Dark" state of mind. I knew i needed help again but i didn't have the guts to ask. I didn't want to bother anyone with my life. Its my issue ill deal with it alone. Ill make it through this. Or so i thought....