Tell It to the Frogs

PART 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I have really so far just added Cal to the story, nothing interesting happened yet, but will she stay with these new people? Will they try to hurt her like other people? Will she have to defend herself with her 'abilities' (I still haven't found the right word yet lol) So here is my crappy story :)

Cal's POV

Next thing I know, we're driving, everyone's kinda just in a pissed off mood, especially me. I was TIRED. I hadn't slept in weeks, and I was just generally pissed off. So we're driving, I'm sitting shotgun with Rick driving, and Glenn zooms by in a red 2009 Dodge Challenger. Morales instructed us up a mountain, and Glenn was kinda far ahead, but still in eyeshot. Glenn eventually stopped and Rick soon pulled up after. Everyone jumped out of the back and Rick and I sat up front and waited a bit.

"On the bright side, we can be new kids together?" I said to Rick making him chuckle.

"Yeah, that's good." he replied.

"Helicopter boy, supergirl , come say hello!" Morales yelled to us. 

"Let's go, helicopter boy." I told him.

"Whatever you say, supergirl." he said.

We walked out next to each other and he started crying. A boy about my age and a woman who I assume was his mother ran up to Rick and I took a step back. I smiled a bit out of the corner of my lip. A while later, they asked me who I was. 

"Nobody." I replied.

"Well everyone is someone." An older man in a bucket hat said.

"That's Cal, she's Carl and Sophia's age. She saved Rick and I's asses today. Took on a whole  group of em'." Glenn told them.

"How'd you do that?" A man with black hair asked me.

"I have an axe." I replied. 

"Yeah, I see that. But how does a little girl do that?" He asked.

"A; I'm not a little girl, B; you aim for the head. C; Don't miss." I told him.

"She's really good. Where'd you learn that, anyways?" Morales asked me.

"You can do a lot when you don't have much to lose." I said. 

Time Skip

We were all sitting by two fires, Rick and his family who I've learned names are Carl and Lori, were huddled together. The man with black hair's name is Shane. Then sat Glenn, T-dog, Andrea and her sister Amy, and the man with the bucket hat, Glenn. Rick was talking about his experience, and I was thinking about other things, I only caught the end of what he said before Dale asked me a question. 

"What about you, dear? Where are you from, how'd you get here? Are you on your own?" Dale asked.

"Well," I said shyly, "I'm from Maryland. Just outside of D.C. I woke up one day and my mom's dead body had lunch out of... Nevermind. I went..." I breathed out and told the truth, which was painful to bear. "My twin sister. My mom's dead body ate my twin. My dad, well I don't know. I left a note when D.C. got overrun that I was headed for Atlanta, it's the closest city that was said to have anything. 641 miles and 2 1/2 weeks. I'm alone." I said the last part sadly. 

Everyone was silent, looking at either me or the fire. I wasn't crying, the expectation for a girl my age. 

"I'm not gonna die though." I said, breaking the silence.