At age 8

Mom? I asked with some of the blood splashing on my face. I saw her laying down on the cold floor of the living room with blood soaking from her clothes. To be honest, I didn't really know what to feel. I never really liked my mother, she was always quite mean to me and other people. She would steal, robe and even kill if necessary. I knew that she would do these things just for my sake since we didn't have much money, but it looked like she didn't loved me at all. She always acted like I shouldn't exist. It only looked like it would only benefit her. But now she's laying on the floor dead. I bend down to her and reached my hand out to her face covered with blood. Some of her blood smeared on my hand.
???: "You know, you shouldn't be up this late right?"
Suddenly, I look to my right. A white-haired kid stared at me with his piercing eyes. My spine shivered.
Y/n: h-hey you killed my mother didn't you?
???...yeah and I'm actually surprised you didn't react much of it
Y/n: What's your name?
Killua: My name is Killua... Killua Zoldyck
Y/n: Killua...are you going to kill me too? I asked pointing to myself
Killua: hmm? Baka your not my target so of course I'm not gonna kill you. I only kill the people I'm assigned to kill you know? Anyways you really should be sleeping by now. Don't you have a bedtime or something?
Y/n: well what about you? Don't you have a bedtime too?
Killua: w-well I'm an assassin so I don't need a bedtime. C-come on I'll call the police so they can some here and take care of you. But you have to go to sleep ok?
Y/n:....but I have trouble sleeping sometimes
Killua: ah I have an idea! I just did this recently with my sister!
Killua grabbed my hand and rushed me to my room.
Y/n: what are you doing?
Killua: I'm tucking you into bed! Here just go on the bed and I'll tuck you in
I lied down on the bed staring at that blue eyed boy. He started tucking the blanket around me making me feel warm. He smiled at me before landing his lips onto my forehead. My cheeks filled with red
Y/n: w-what are you doing!?
Killua: b-be quiet I'm only doing this because you can't sleep! Alright now close your eyes and relax alrighty.
Y/n: (such a strange boy) I still can't sleep...
Killua: really? Man I thought that would work... ah! I know another thing that could help! I do it to my little sister all the time!
He got up and sat on the bed with me. He started humming his calm little song. His head rested on mine while I started falling asleep on his shoulder. Before I knew it I was fast asleep. The young boy got up from bed and most-likely went back home.
I had plenty of police officers ask me a ton of questions about what happened last night but I didn't tell them about that little boy I've seen.

BAJHDHWJ I am so sorry if I written it weird. I swear it looked a lot more cool in my dream-