Mirajanes couples day/night part 1

Mirajane's POV

Gihee the H.E.A. progress is very high I cannot wait to force them into marriage then have my name for each of their babies. *gasps* if this plan works ( I know my plan will work of course it will work. If anything happens I will literally stab anything that tries ruins my plans) I could be all of the babies' GODMOTHER!!!! EKK!!! SO EXCITED!!!

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ I was made to do this i except this honor!
And this time I'm bringing out JERZA!!!
----------------------------------
Mirajane's POV -8:37am-

"Gomen'nasi Mina I was kind of busy last night I had to plan out things for the time that we are spending here. Gihee." Partial lie I was helping Lissanna get ready for her date. and I was the one who got the girls drunk.

"Agh" they all groaned.

"You don't" Natsu started.

"Know" Gajeel continued.

"The pain" Gray ended looking at girls who were confused of what they were talking about

I giggle of thoughts of my ships mingling.

"Juvia needs to talk to you about something " Juvia walks out towards me.

"Ne Juvia daijōbudesuka" I ask the worried Juvia.

She starts pushing me out of the family room.

"Juvia has done something bad to Gray-sama...." she looks at her feet ".....Juvia asked love rival to give her advice and love rival said Gray-sama needs his space."

I nod slowly and processing what she is saying.

"Ok" i exhale " Juvia giving someone space requires persistent perspicuity, so no giving up, ok?"

"J-Juvia understands." she avoids her eye contact and turns away before saying,
"Arigatō Mira-san" and speed walks away.

I walk back into the living room to find everyone chatting about the awkward night, I see the Levy blushing madly and the Gajeel scratching the back of his head. I chuckle, hmm just what are they talking about maybe something dirty...(#^.^#).

I walk over.

"Whatcha talkin' about ?" I said all nosy like.

"N-nothing." levy says blushing madly. I turn into my satan soul.

"Tell me" I hissed.

"EKK!!We kissed!" She sprints to the wall corner and starts hiding behind it.

"EHH?!! I'm gonna be a godmother. Just like I dreamed!!!!" I scream turn out of my satan soul.

"Damn Mirajane calm down its not like we did IT, and also it's not that serious or DIRTY." Gajeel grunted at me and Levy blushes 50 shades of red.

"I have dreams you know." I snapped.

"Well, they are perverted." he snapped back.

I walk over to him and slapped him on the back of his head so hard, he face planted into the wooden floor.

"Mira!! WHAT THE HELL?! I was just stating the truth, you're a perv." he mumbles the last part.

I just growl at him.
----------------------------------
Natsu's POV

I can't shake the fact that we confessed to each other i just want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I know I should ask her even if she doesn't remember.

----------------------------------
Mira's POV

"Oh yeah also Erza and Jellal are joining us in this hotel I forgot we had and extra room."