Meeting

Moving to a new city was bound to be difficult, especially for someone who still had clothes from when he was a teenager. Kirishima knew that paying for the funeral was gonna be pricey but like himself his only friend didn't have any close relatives. And the only place that was offering memorial service was a whole city away. So he had no choice, this was the least he could do for his childhood friend.

A few months into moving and kirishima has only scraped up 200 dollars... He was on Edge and only had 5 more months to come up with the money or his spot would be taken.

" The murder of Enji Todoroki is still unknown people suspect his wife but there is still not not enough evidence". Kirishima couldn't afford a Tv so he instead watched the news on his phone. He sighed getting up from his spot on the couch. His phone still in his hand he went to the fridge closing his eyes praying that food would magically appear. But sadly life is plain and simple with no magic and no food. He grabbed his wallet checking inside only to find a five dollar bill. He smiled to himself and pulled on his jacket.

On his way to the store someone ran into him causing them both to crash onto the floor. The stranger screamed loudly clutching his side. Kirishima immediately helped the stranger up throwing their arm over his shoulder and grabbing their waist. He blushed from the close contact but the pained groan snapped him out of his gay panic.

When kirishima finally got home he gently put the on the couch. The stranger had kept slipping in and out of consciousness.
For the moment he seem to be awake staring at him. "Stay here and don't move. Kirishima said asking more than telling. The stranger breathed out, " like I would be able to move." He closed his eyes and took another deep breath trying to calm his nerves. Kirishima just shook his head and walked to his room for what ever he thought would be useful.

He came back out with a white T shirt and disinfect. He then pulled the stranger shirt up and saw the stab wound right in the side of his stomach. "Jesus! What the hell happened to you?!" Kirishima and the stranger made eye contact and the man just laughed and said "I had much much worse". He snatched the bottle of disinfectant and poured the whole thing on his wound. "All you have to do shitty hair is wrap the shirt around me". He explained pointing to the T. Kirishima asked if he could sit up then slowly and cautiously he wrapped up the wound. "Bakugou....My name is bakugou katsuki". Kirishima didn't know why but knowing the blondes name caused him to blush. " Eijirou Kirishima"....Bakugou hummed in approval, closing his eyes. Kirishima smiled and quietly walked to his room. He laid on the mat realizing he never got his dinner.

That photo of kirishima is just amazing lol
I love kirishima but long hair Kiri is Beautiful. 😭