Chapter 11: I'm your what?

Sooo since i really hated Hayley last chapter i decided to reedem her bitchiness. :) lol.

i had a snow day today and guess what: there was like no snow! it was the best ever. i really love it when the weather man screws up!

Sooo here's chapter 11 :) i hope you like it.

Vote and comment, if you do i'll give you a cookie! :) and if you become a fan i'll give you two! :) lol i love chip ahoy chocolate chip cookies...they are the best.

Party like a rockstar :)

Chapter 11: I'm your what?

Logan's POV:

Was it possible that your heart hurt so bad you felt as if you were dying? Well honestly I think it's possible. Right now my heart hurts so bad I feel as though it had been ripped out of my chest then fed to wild animals.

When Hayley left me standing on the street I felt like my whole world ended. She was my life my light my lover my mate and I needed her.

I wasn't going to let her go, and neither was my wolf. Right now he was devastated and upset, but he was also determined to get what was his back. Even if she wanted me to, I wasn't going to give her up.

To anyone. Not even if she wanted to leave me I'd chase her to the end of the world.

When she got in the car with that stupid Jace kid I wanted to hunt him down and rip out this throat. I wanted to tear him limb from limb then feed the remains to a pack of rogue wolves.

I shifted into my wolf form and began to chase after her. Even though me getting her back was important her safety came first.

I would watch over her till she was alone. Then I would tell her the truth. I'd tell her she was my mate and I needed her. I'd tell her I loved her and wanted her with all my heart. I'll tell her that she is mine and I was hers.

I would get her back.

Hayley's POV:

The ride back to town was silent and awkward. Jace didn't ask any questions and for that I was glad he didn't. I just looked out the window fighting tears. Even though it had no right to, my heart was breaking into a million little pieces and there was nothing I could do about it.

Once we had reached the outskirts of town Jace finally said, "It's going to be alright. It's not the end of the world."

Even though I knew that, it felt like it was. Leaving Logan there hurt me more than it should have. I shouldn't already feel like we were just two parts of a puzzle, but I did. I felt like if he wasn't mine I would die. "Thanks, I know, it just hurts right now."

"It's going to, just try to move on." He said sympathetically. "I know how you feel when Cary broke up with me, it felt like the end of the world. But now I know it's not."

I looked at him in awe, he knew how I felt, and he got over it. How did he do that? "How? How do you get over this type of heart break?" I asked, just wanting the pain I felt in my chest to disappear.