Love at First Sight

~This story will be in POVs. Mostly Yaku and Lev's POV, some will be the reader's POV.

AND; this may contain inappropriate content, Idk we'll just see what happens.

There may also be some Yuri on Ice stuff~

Yaku POV

"Okay everyone!" Kuroo said, making everyone line up. Standing next to him was a very tall and slim boy with silver hair and green eyes. "We have a new member of the Nekoma Volleyball team! Would you like to entroduce yourself? Just say your name, year, and how 'bout a fun fact about you. Oh! And the position you play."

The silver haired boy looked at everyone lined up. He took in a deep breath, "I'm Lev Haiba. I'm a first year, and a fun fact about me is I'm half Japanese half Russian, and I'm the ace!"

"Your the what?!" Yamamoto said, lunging forwards at Lev.

I grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it, "Yamamoto don't,"

"Kenma," Kuroo said, "Can you help me show these guys what this boy can do?"

Kenma nodded.

"Yaku, I may need your help as well." Kuroo explained, "He's not the best at resives."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to Kuroo, Kenma, and Lev while everyone else walked over to the sidelines.

"Ok, Kenma, I'm going to just throw the ball and you set it, ok?" Kuroo said, "Yaku you go to the other side of the net."

I nodded and jogged over to the other side of the net.

"Ready?"

I got into my stance and nodded.

Kuroo tossed the ball to Kenma. Lev ran up to the net, Kenma set the ball, Lev swung at it.

He missed.

I helled in my laugher while Kuroo and Yamamoto laughed their asses off.

"Dude have you even played volleyball?!" Yamamoto asked.

"N-no..." Lev said.

I laughed quietly and Yamamoto's grew louder.

"Let's just keep trying!" Krupp said.

And we did.

Again, and again, and again, and again.

After what seemed like 100 tries, Kenma set the ball when Lev ran up to the net. Lev jumped up and swung his arm back, it looked like a whip.

He smacked the ball to the ground I barley hit it with my finger.

I was still on my stomach and I looked up at the tall boy, whom was smiling proud of himself.

"HOLY SHIT!" Yamamoto yelled, "THAT- THAT WAS AMAZING!!"

"I told you I'm the ace!" Lev said.

"When I leave this school is when your the ace." Yamamoto told him.

I got to my feet.

Lev glanced over at me. "Is he like, the water boy or something?"

I glared at Lev.

Kuroo walked over to Lev and whispered in his ear.

"Oh, he was just so short I thought-"

I ran up to Lev and kicked his knees.

He fell to the ground in pain.

Kuroo sighed "I said don't mention his hight..."

I walked away from them to get a drink of water.

When I came back, Lev was sitting on the floor with a tissue on his nose.

"What happened?" I asked Kuroo.

"He tried to receive the ball and it hit his face." Kuroo explained, "Got a bloody nose."

"Pfft-"

Kuroo looked down at me, "I have a job for you. Can you teach that idiot how to receive?"

I looked back at him, "Why me?"

Kuroo rolled his eyes "Your an amazing lebiro and he will probably listen to you."

I could feel my face turn hot, "S-sure. I can teach him." I put my water bottle down and jogged over to Lev. "Hey."

He looked at me, "Don't kick me again!" He whined, "It really hurt."

I laughed a bit at his stupidity. "I'm not going to kick you again. Yet. I came over to tell you that I'm going to teach you revives."

Lev sighed with relief, "Oh thank God." He looked back at me, "Wait what do you mean by 'yet'?!"

I laughed again.

I kinda found his stupidity rather...

cute in some way...

Lev POV

When Yaku came over to me and said I would be practicing receives with him, I got pretty happy.

Mainly because I suck at recives and almost everything when it comes to volleyball if we're being honest.

But I was also kinda worried that he was going to kick me again.

Like, I'm sorry, I did know you where the libro!

"Hey, you coming, or are you going to just stay on the floor?" Yaku said.

"Kuroo said to stay sitting until my nose bleed stops." I explained.

Yaku kneeled down "Well has it stopped?"

"I don't know," I took the twisted up tissue out of my nose, blood came out.

Fast.

Yaku put the bottom of his sleeve on my nose.

"Don't get blood on the floor." Yaku scolded me, "and you need a new tissue. KENMA! CAN YOU GET LEV ANOTHER TISSUE?!"

Kenma on the other side of the cort nodded and walked off.

"If you keep your sweater on my nose it'll get bloody," I pointed out

Yaku shrugged, "The sweater's red anyway, and I can just wash it out."

Kenma came back, "Here," he said quietly, handing the tissue to Yaku.

"Thanks Kenma,"

Take pulled his arm away from my face and put the tissue in it's place. "Just hold it there."

I held the tissue up to my nose. Yaku got up and walked behind me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Lean your head back, it'll help the bleeding calm down." He let go of my hair but I kept my head in the same position.

"I'm going to go practice," He told me, "Let me know when your nose bleed stops."

He took off his jacket and ran off to join the other players.