🤞🏾 3

🤞🏾

Lola Ann Clark

Lola Ann Clark

I had my baby girl two months, and Kentrell still in jail, he told me to don't come back to see him til he take the DNA test so he took it and my daughter came back to be his but he still don't want nothing to do with me. I been helping the gang put some on his books and making sure he's eating good and he don't want nothing to do with me. Kassidy Rose Gaulden is what I decided to name my baby girl all because Kacey wanted his sister to be name like his. I haven't post my baby on the Internet because if you're not family you can't see her.

"Lola why you haven't got my grand baby ready? You know I was coming to get her."My mama fussed picking up Kassidy off of the bed and looking around for a outfit to put on her.

"Sorry mama but I was just thinking about her daddy that's all but guess I'm a just move on to the next."I got off of the bed and gave my mama a outfit to put on Kassidy then I made sure the diaper bag was full of diapers and extra outfits with a can of milk.

"You better move on that boy don't want nothing to do with you anyway, you talk to your father?"

"Who is my dad?"I look at her confused because since I was born he was never around, my mama been having me thinking that her boyfriend was my daddy but he wasn't. She had me fooled since I was 11, my granny had told me that that wasn't my real daddy. I searched everywhere for my daddy because I really wanted to meet him, I still do I'm 18 now its time to finally meet him.

"Locust Clark is your daddy now leave me alone, me and my grand baby got somewhere to go."And with that she just left after I gave my baby some kisses. Dream walked through the door with Ben behind her then ten minutes later the rest of the gang came through looking in the cabinets for some snacks. My mind was stuck on the name Locust Clark because that sound so familiar for some reason. KD came over by me eating a big bag of doritos with his legs over my lap like he used to do when was growing up.

"What's on your mind best friend?"

"Do the name Locust Clark sound familiar to you?"KD put the bag of chips down on the table and sat up straight. Ben came to sit on the other side pulling Dream on his lap, Boomer and Baby Joe was still in the kitchen making sandwiches and 3Three was planning on trying to get Kentrell out of jail along with Montana.

"Did you say Locust Clark?"Ben asked looking at me and I nod my head waiting for him to tell me if he know him or not so I can go find him. 3Three jumped in the conversation and told me that he go by the name L.C and not his biological name then he told me he is a kingpin of the South.

"How you know him?"Boomer asked coming to sit down with his sandwich, he gave me one to eat with a bag of cheddar cheese ruffles. I love these friends because they're so nice to me.