Chapter Ten

AN: So it's definitely been awhile and I honestly have no clue where in the story I am. Therefore I will be placing all of my stories on Hiatus until I have at least five chapters for each finished. Mainly because i want to have some form of a schedule. So after this is published it's Hiatus time. 

_________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

 It's been a few days since Draco first told me he loved me. And I say since he first told me because ever day he says it to me. But every time he says it, he always specifies on something he apparently adores about me. 

And as much as I try not to think about what he says, it always makes me feel just a little bit better about myself. And that's what really scares me at the moment.

I'm not afraid of how he's been making me feel persay. It's more that I'm afraid of what will happen to me when he gets bored and leaves me. I know that as soon as Draco's done with me that I will just return to the bottomless pit of self-hate. That's why I'm afraid of what he says. 

I love the way he makes me feel about myself but I know that there is no way I would be able to keep up that feeling once he leaves me. His departure will just worsen how I feel about myself. Mainly because it will just prove that nobody wants me in any way. Except maybe as a house slave.

 Actually, I take that back. Even I know that that wouldn't work out. I could barely clean a muggle house. How was I supposed to clean a wizarding house full of creatures I couldn't even dream of.

Draco's POV

He's been pulling away lately. I'd say I don't know why but I've been trying not to lie anymore. It just leads to more strife for me and everyone around me. 

That's probably why I'm so afraid of what he'll say when I ask him the question. And no I'm not talking about marriage. At least not yet. I'm talking about if he might move in with me.

I've talked to the headmaster already and she says that she has a room all picked out for us. That way I can keep an eye on him and we won't get in trouble for sneaking off after hours. 

As soon as he says yes, then I will pack up all of his things and ship them straight into the room. I've already shipped and unpacked all of my belongings.

This will be a permanent housing too. Even when we graduate we'll be able to stay in the room for as long as we want.

And this is all if he agrees of course. And it will last however long he can put up with me. And even then I don't think I'll be able to let go of him all that easily.

___________________________________________

And Now The Hiatus Begins!!!!!!