Opening up to new Possibilities ..

Lord of The Drinks Andheri

The most happening bar and pub where it is almost impossible to not bump into a celebrity at anytime of the day or week ...a famous hangout among youth and stars ... and tonight was nothing new for Siddharth and his close knit friends .. a very handful of them who were truly with him for him and not for the sake of being with him .. ofcourse working in in the glam industry they were but they shared a very similar background and struggles which they overcame to be where they were ... hence understanding each other became easy ..

Kushal, Jay , Raghav and Sid ... young stars of the industry .. very famous for reasons separate to each .. some good .. some bad .. some controversial .. some still struggling ... but they all had a common ground ... their brotherly love for each other ... not a single weekend went without these guys meeting up and chugging down beers as they laughed and let out their hearts ... 

Siddharth who was the most energetic and happy go guy had off late been very low and had avoided many such get to togethers ..they all knew why so they never questioned .. but always looked out for him ...

Kushal: Bhai aaj Chaand kaha se nikla hain .. The Siddharth Shukla is with us ... partying .. kya baat hain ...

Sid: chup baith ... Jay kaha hain?

Raghav: Jay ??.. Mahi jaane do tho ayega na wo ... joru ka ghulam ..

Kushal: thu kuch kam nahi hain .. wo atleast biwi ka ghulam hain .. tu kya hain bhe ... tu tho girlfriend ki bhi ghulami karta hain .. 

Sid: ye sahi hain .. raghav ... abe bahut saree news aarahe hain .. Shakthi aur tere .. maamla kya hain

Raghav: dost .. dost hain hum .. aur kuch nahi .. ye media bhi na

Kushal: chal bhe jhooteee ...ye lo aagaye pati mahadev

Jay : Kush jab teri shaadi hogi na .. tab dekhunga main ... 

Sid: kya hua Jay itna late ?

Jay: haan wo Mahi ke saath doctor ke paas jaana tha na .. tho 

Sid: you alright?

Jay: same old ... i am Fine she is not ..kush.. Beer de ..tum sab bolo .. how was the week?

Raghav: nothing different .. ek audition dee hain .. Ek dance show hain .. Host keliye .. lets hope

Sid: cool..

Kush: SId wo tere serial ka kya hua ...controversy solve hogayi?... kya keha producer ne

Sid: chal raha hain .. you know what i dont have my heart there anymore ... many things on mind .... kabhi kabhi lagtha hain .. leave this industry and develop my business ... atleast its mine .. kisiki sunkar lena nahi padega

Jay : i tried talking to some ppl sid .. but you know 

Sid: thanks man .. i can guess ...chalo chodo .. aur bolo .. what movies are out this week ?

And the boys spent the next one hour cracking the most silliest of the jokes and leg pulled each other .. to be precise Jays .. he being the only married man in the group was always a easy target ...gulping down the last shot .. they decided to hit the dance floor when a message popped on  Sid phone .. 

" Can we meet tomorrow .. my place?.. you can come for lunch"

Reading the message he instantly raised his eyebrows .. quite surprising it was .. he had lost hope for any contact from her side anymore ...it had been more than a week that Siddharth had met Shehnaaz near her Bank and poured out his thoughts about his proposal .. he knew it sounded stupid right before he even spoke but he gave it a chance ... her expression and reaction after listening to him was not encouraging .. he half expected a blow on his face which he luckily escaped ... nevertheless he dint expect a positive response from her .. but this message was confusing .. but he wanted to hear what she says .. even if it was a blunt No he needed to hear it to let go of this hope from himself ...