Christmas

Peter way laying in his bed stairing up a the sealing of his room. Tony had told the over exited boy to go to bed until 8 and then he could go downstairs.

Suddenly Friday made a beep sound "peter it is 8 am". Thats all the prompt he needed to dash out of bed and down stairs to where his family was sitting.

The giant Christmas tree lit up. The smell of hot chocolate. Everyone cuddled up on the couch.

It had been the young boys first Christmas since may died (they didn't celebrate last year) and he forgot just how happy Christmas made him even without the presents. it was one of the few times all the avengers were together. So be sat on the floor handing presents to everyone and opening some himself. Watch tony and Stephan fight over 2 identical 'worlds best dad' cups.

And eventually the last present came. It was a Brown envelope. The confusion on the spiders face was evident but the gleaming smile of tony stark could most likely be seen for mines.

Peter opened the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper and reading it couldn't help but make him sob.

CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION
TONY STARK & STEPHAN STRANGE
AGREE TO ADOPT
PETER PARKER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill let you imagine the seen that unfolded after that ;)

Bye guys and have good Christmas and a lovely new year
<3