Its just you and me.

Charlie x Elizabeth
May be cringy
Now, I will be doing another part for starting over it. But I wanted to do this first. I hope its okay.

Elizabeths pov.
I woke up to the sound of bacon and eggs cackling on the stove. I sat up on my bed. Hair messy, eyes still droopy. I got up and went into my restroom to brush my teeth.
After that I went to my closet and looked around. I had like one of those big, walk in closets. Its very useful for when you want to hunt people down and dress them up.
I decided on a pink, checkered long sleeve top. With blue jeans. I looked in the mirror. Did my hair up in a half ponytail.
I looked at myself.
Somethings missing...
"Oh!"
I ran out of the bathroom to my room and opened my side dresser. I picked up a green butterfly pin and clipped it to my hair.

(It looks like this).

I smiled in my mind. The pin is from Charile when we were little. She gave it to me before she went 'missing.'

But now, we are all here together, happier then before. She said she will be here today so I cant wait.
I smiled to myself and headed out.
I went into the kitchen and saw Chris, daddy, mommy and Henry there. I frowned a bit, wheres Charlie?...but kept smiling.
I have an idea...
I crept behind Chris, slowly. And...I pounced! I grabbed him by his neck and stomach.
"AAHHHHHhh!" Chris screamed. He elbowed me in the stomach. It made me losen the grip I had. He turned around and backed away a bit.
"What the fuck Lizzy!?" Chris said, still shook.
I laughed, still in pain.
"Watch your mouth Chris." Mommy said, giving him 'the glare'.
"I-ill just g-go to my room-"
"Oh no you dont!" I said. I grabbed him and carried him over to my closet.
"PUT ME DOWN LIZ!" He was squirming. But I was taller and I have circus baby with me.
I put him on the ground and sealed the door shut.
I looked at him sinisterly.
"Time for dress up~" i grabbed his bears and put them on the other side of the closet.
"W-we can talk about this Lizzy! Just please dont-"
"Too late!" And I forced him to dress up.
.
.
.
.
.
"Beautiful!" I looked at Chris up and down.
He was flustered and mad.
"W-what is this!? I look like a slut!" Chris said.
I picked out a pink, shortish dress. It was laced with a floral pattern. It's shoulders were open and it fell to his elbows.
"No! You look beautiful!" I said.
"Chris, why were we on the floor-" nightmare turned back to his form and stared at Chris.
Chris was red as a tomato.
"I-you- lizzy- I didn't want-"
Nightmare grabbed Chris and glared at me.
Oof, he's scary-
"Why?" Was all Nightmare said and then teleported away.
I smirked.
I looked around...and sat on the corner.
Where's charlie... im acting really clingy!
She will be here any moment...right?
I got up and went out the door.
"OPEN UP CHRIS!" I heard Michael pounding on Chris' door. I walked up to him.
"What happened?" I asked Michael.
He didn't look at me.
"Nightmare is doing stuff to Chris, and you know what stuff I'm talking about- OPEN UP CHRIS! AND NIGHTMARE YOU BETTER NOT BE TOUCHING HIM!"
"Yeah~ima just go-" I quickly walked away. I smiled to myself.
Another ship is in the house~
I went to the living room and saw Henry and dad there. I went over to them.
"Hey, Henry. Do you know where Charlie is?" I asked. He looked up from the table.
"Shes with the toys." Henry replied.
"Oh, she said she'd meet with me today..."
"How bout i drive you over there and you can stay there until she finishes." Henry said.
"YES! thanks you so much!" I hugged him and ran to the door. I put on my coat and shoes and ran out to Henry's car.
He opened the door for me and I stepped in.
He got into the drivers side and we started to drive there.

At The pizzeria.
"Thanks Henry!" I said waving.
"No problem Liz, I'll pick you guys up a bit later."
And he drove off. I turned around and looked at the pizzeria. I smiled.
I can't wait to see Charlie again!
I walked in and scanned the area.
I saw tables, a stage and a gaming area.
Where could Charlie be...
And in that moment I heard an animatronic scream.
I ran to where the noise was comming from.
I rounded the corner to where I saw toy bonnie, toy freddy, mangle and puppet. They were in a circle with someone or something in the middle of them.
I walked closer and closer. But before I could get closer the floor board creaked. 
They all turned around.
"Elizabeth!? What are you doing here?" Toy bonnie said.
"Um-"
"Lizzy?" Puppet came to me. She transformed back to her human state. Charlie.
She grabbed my shoulder gently and looked at me.
"What are you doing here?" She asked me.
"I-um. You said you were going to spend time with me today but I see you are here..." I had my head down embarrassed. She lifted my head up to face her.
"Im sorry. An emergency happened here and since I'm technically the leader here, I had to come and help."
She looked sad and mad at herself.
I grabbed her hand and she had grown a bit pink on her cheeks.
"Its okay. Maybe next time!" I said, smiling.
She smiled back at me. And looked back at the toys.
"Hey guys. You got this from here?" She asked them.
"Yep. Its only chica after all. She's very dramatic." Mangle said.
"I am not! It actually hurts!" Chica said.
I giggled.
"Okay, well ill be heading out with Elizabeth. Well be going home." Charlie said.
Once we said our good byes, we walked out, hand in hand.
"

So, where are we going? Henry is not going to pick us up until later." I asked Charlie. She kept walking.
"We are going to go somewhere special. My...mom used to take me there." She said having a little sadness in her voice. I looked up at her.
"You mum was amazing. And I bet we will meet her one day!" I said giving a peck on her cheek. She blushed. And we kept walking. We went past our house, towards the woods.
I looked up at the trees. It was getting a bit darker in here. I shivered.
"Its okay!" She pulled me closer to her.
"We just have to keep walking a bit more...it should still be here." Charlie said. And we kept walking.
.
.
.
I thought we would never make it but I knew when we did.
I looked around. It was a clearing with a little pond in the other end. There was a log for sitting. It looked so magical. Like from a fairy tale.
"Wow!" I ran out to the pond. There was little fishies there.
"You like it?" Charlie came from behind.
"It so beautiful!" I said getting up.
"Not as beautiful as you." Charlie said.
I blushed. We looked at each other. It seemed like forever.
"Sorry-" she pulled me in and kissed me.
My eyes widened in shock. But I slowly melted in the kiss. 

Third pov.
Elizabeth and Charlie walked back to the pizzeria before Henry got there. They got in the car and headed home.
Henry looked in the review mirror and saw Elizabeth and Charlie sleeping together.
He smiled to himself.

And its done!
I will be doing a third part for Starting over it. But I really wanted to do this for Elizabeth and Charlie.
Next chapter will be that.

-Serenity