Extra: Into the Spider-Verse

[ welcomeeee, a little note before you read on. i've taken the idea to explore the concept of the spider-verse with the new information about spider-man 3 coming to light. soo, we've got three different worlds with snippets of new characters to enjoy which is bonus material. 616 is our beloved tom's version of peter, trn700 is from into the spider-verse movie (2018) with miles and i've placed tobey's verison of spider-man in this world and lastly, trn701 is andrew's version. this is simply me doing whatever the hell i want so enjoy!!

2030  QUEENS, NEW YORK CITY (EARTH-616)

2030 — QUEENS, NEW YORK CITY (EARTH-616)

He was late. 

Snow was gathering outside, thick and promising a downpour in the early hours of the morning when the world was coated in dreamlands. Florence Parsons sat lonely, her fingertips twirling the ring that nested perfectly upon her left hand. Her lips were painted in a bright red that matched the ruby dress that gathered around her ankles. Around her were her closest friends and family, sipping bubbling champagne and enjoying the evening. 

He was very late. 

Her heart had given a terrible jerk when he'd dropped down to one knee in their cozy apartment while the rain washed away their problems that always connected back to the business of heroes. Tears had gathered in her stormy eyes and she had promised to marry him. She had scooped him into her arms and kissed him like forever could wait. 

Peter Parker was late for their engagement party.

Seconds ticked into minutes, but Florence waited alone patiently. She could feel Mary Jane Watson's eyes casted in her direction, worry seeping from her twisted lips. Her hand was placed upon the small bump growing under her ruffled dress and her hand was placed upon her husband's kneecap. Danny Rand was chatting quietly to Matthew Murdock, their heads bent together in a secret conversation. Florence's parents were by the band, requesting another song to keep the party entertained while they waited for the almost groom. Harry Osborn was gulping down expensive whiskey while he played a heated game of chess with Adelaide, she never went anywhere boring without her chess set. Michelle Jones was entertaining Ned Leeds by the cake, the two giggling about old times. Colton Parsons was seated by Popper Thayer, flirting with her while she held the hand of her husband, Samual Hardings, who enjoyed the bold boy from a different world. Clayton Cole was on the dance floor with Lorelei Rivers, a striking blonde with space buns and brilliant blue eyes that casted ghostly hues when her emotions shifted. He kissed her forehead and pulled her close with a modest dip.

She was going to murder him for being late.

A delicate tapping sounded from behind her, and when she finally located the noise, her scowl deepened like a distant storm over the ocean. She waved off Mary Jane's coming question and gathered her dress into fists to climb through the back glass doors that opened into a quiet courtyard. Snowflakes touched her curled hair and the chill stuck to her skin, but she stood there in the snow to meet with him.