Tag #1

Hi again! I've been tagged by MoonlitMystic  (thx so much for tagging me btw) so here goes:

1) pretty much all Sokeefe fanfics. Can't choose which one, cuz everything to do with Sokeefe is amazing.

2) Wish #1: make Sokeefe sail in the real series.
Wish #2: make racist people and people who don't support LGBTQ to push their stupid, clueless and gullible brains a little (maybe they need a brain push (see what I did there XD) that is a lot harder, but I'm trying my best to be polite here) so they stop being so hesitant and just UGH and accept EVERYONE for who they are in society already (sorry about my lil' rant).
Wish #3: invent and make a time machine in ten minutes and travel to the future, buy the COMPLETE series of Keeper of the Lost Cities, travel back to present days and enjoy not having to live off Sokeefe fanfics on Wattpad after I finish the entire series so I don't die from waiting for new books to come out.

3)
'The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.' Nelson Mandela
'Love the life you live. Live the life you love.' Bob Marley
'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.' - Helen Keller (this describes Sokeefe pretty well, am I right fellow Sokeefe shippers?)

4) Try Mysterious Miss F, President of the Sophie Foster Fan-club, and Light in their Eyes. All of them are Sokeefe fanfics btw. There's a fourth fanfic in the series, it's called After Effects (and it's just as good as the first three) but I'm only supposed to recommend three.

5) I can't live without books, Sokeefe fanfics and my phone. I would mention my family, friends and pets etc...but they are living organisms, not things so......

6) I wouldn't say I'm addicted to them, but these are three songs that mean a lot to me:
1. Kumbaya. It's weird, Ik, but whether it's with my friends, family or both, we always sing Kumbaya around the campfire. That song really means a lot to me - it preserves so many happy memories.
2. Merry Xmas Everybody. The memory of me an my friends singing this at the top of our voices on Christmas while we dance around the Christmas tree like crazy people always brings a smile to my face. This song never gets old.
3. Fireworks. There's an inside joke that me and my close friends share in this song and it's gonna stay inside my closest friend circle.

7) I'm claustrophobic - totally HATE confined spaces. I also have needle phobia and I am totally terrified of bees, wasps, or basically any flying insect that are black and yellow and can sting.

8) there are a lot of things that annoy me, but the top three are: spams, homework, schedules. I dunno why but I totally loath schedules. They make me feel like my life has been planned out and there's no sense of adventure left.

9) Read, Eat, Sleep. Of course, I also breath, but that's four things.

10)
#1, my favorite ice cream flavor is mint choc chip.
#2, my zodiac sign is Aquarius ♒️
#3, I am a girl, but if you already knew that, I am the youngest person in my family

Now, I tag the following people:

MoonlitMystic
-Solangelo-
AnotherAverageElf
PercabethSquad
01SokeefeShipper17
_Sokeefe_Shipper_
01SokeefeShipper17
bam_sokeefe_4-d_winh
Kay_SokeefeFangirl
TeamFoster-Keefe

Also, don't feel like you're forced to complete this! Ik most tags mean you have to do it in a limited amount of time or else something bad will happen or something, but here, it's optional.

Peace!

- Tiwy