𝟦𝟦 | 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖬𝖤

DEMON ENTERED CYNTHIA'S house with the grocery bags only to end up mugging the man that was sitting at the dining room table

DEMON ENTERED CYNTHIA'S house with the grocery bags only to end up mugging the man that was sitting at the dining room table. "What the fuck is you doing here?" He asks, sitting the bags down. "Early release due to Covid. You not happy to see me, son?" The man asks.

"I'm not yo fucking son." Demon says patience already thin. "You don't gotta like me but you will respect me." He sits up.

"Ion gotta respect shit. You a bitch ass nigga. You don't deserve respect."

"Half of me in you. I'm your father. You gotta respect me." He says, making Demon laugh. "All them dicks you been doing in county got yo mind fucked up. DNA don't mean shit. You stopped being a father to me as soon as you put yo hands on my momma."

"You know D a hoe. How the fuck else you put a hoe in they place? Vic bitch ass got you-" He continued talking watching the 6'3 boy walk over to him,. "Keep they fucking names out yo mouth." Demon says, choking him out of his seat.

"Yo momma shouldn't have been fucking for crack and she never would've got her ass beat." Demon blacked out with one agenda which was to kill the nigga. "Adonis, baby. Stop." Cynthia says, coming from the basement with laundry. "Don't touch me." He says, focusing on the man who was barely conscious.

"You gone kill him." Cynthia cries.

"Bubba, stop!" She screams making him snap out of his trance looking at the man on the ground with his face covered in blood.

"If I see him again, he dead. That's a promise." Demon says grabbing his biological father by his shirt lifting him up to drag him out of his grandmother's house leaving him on the side walk.

He walks back into the house ignoring his grandmother getting the bleach and mop out of the linen closet, pouring it on the hard wood floor before going to wash his hands.

He mopped up the blood and bleach before putting the bleach back and leaving out of the house with the mop in hand. He locks the door behind him. He threw away the mop, walking around the unconscious man before getting in the car and driving away.

$ $ $

When Demon made it home, he didn't utter a word. He kissed Corinne before going upstairs. "What's wrong, stink?" She asks, when she get upstairs to see him taking off his jewelry. "Nothing. Clean these for me." He says giving her the bloody Cartier rings. She sighs going downstairs to soak the ring in the jewelry cleaning solution.

He immediately strips and gets in the shower. After getting him clothes to sleep in out, Corinne slowly starts to strip walking into the bathroom. Her footsteps inaudible over the water.

"It's just me." She says before wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. "Are you okay? I wasn't supposed to be gone that long." He asks rubbing her forearms that were wrapped around him. "I'm trying to ask you that." She mutters. "I'm cool." He says. "Why you mad then? And why your hands bruised up?" She asks.