Once upon a wizarding world Part 41

Rey POV 

I feeling like I have been asleep for 4 days straight. Thankfully contestants have gotten a few days off school between tasks which is a relief. Yesterday I had to go back to classes and struggled the whole time. I have been having horrible cramping in my legs from the task and the next one is 2 weeks away. I feel like a zombie. When I got hit against the wall in the task it defiantly left me bruised, it was hard to get up for 2 days afterwards and my back is still streaked in purple lines. 

I can't even describe what the task was like it was both terrifying and exhilarating. I guess it was what skydiving would be like. However don't think I enjoyed it! I was so scared, the dragon was huge it was like me in comparison to a 30cm ruler. 

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ok I must look like a ghost

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ok I must look like a ghost. On several occasions Finn and Poe have stopped me from falling down the stairs and Rose has woke me up in class. It's exhausting.

Leia has arranged a meeting for tomorrow and I'm already dreading it viciously. I have just begun to get back to normal and now it all is going to start again. I still have this giant golden egg thing that I won off the dragon which is right in the way of me in the dorm room all of the time. Its huge and is quiet heavy too. On a number of occasions people have asked me about it, at this point I'm scared someone is going to steal it. Anytime I have a free moment I have been heading to my dorm to nap or trying to research giant golden eggs in the library.

I feel bad for not hanging out with my friends much especially now as Kylo's gang seems more persistent in perusing us since the whole me winning over him thing. I still feel quiet smug about that. The urge to rub it in Kylo's face is so real and I have to keep restraining myself. However its like trying to restrain Rose in Honeydukes. 

Kylo POV 

I can't believe it!!! 

The mudblood beat me. I'm the laughing stock of the Slytherin house. Its an utter joke. You can't imagine the hatred and embarrassment directed to me when I got back. I was aching and sore and was being laughed at by some of the idiots in the house. Hux and Phasma were ok though which made me feel a bit better. At least I know that Hux isn't as bad of an arse as I made him out to be. I knew that Phasma would be nice about it as she is always quiet loyal and not as judgemental as you would think. 

I had 4 days off school. I was bored. I mainly walked around the castle whilst everyone else was in class or went to research in the library. I could see that Rey was in there a lot every time I was. I wonder if shes stalking me now like Krum stalks her. Anyways the extra days off have allowed me to heal up a bit. I have been keeping my aching muscles exercised practicing with my lightsaber. 

I'm still extremely pissed that Rey won especially when it was only by 30 seconds!

Mother has an announcement for the competitors tomorrow which I'm not entirely looking forward to ,classes are bad enough without something new dropped into the mix. I think it must be something to do with that blastered egg that's I keep tripping over. I'm relatively tall so its a serious trip hazard for me when I can't see the darn thing with my hair in my eyes. People were wondering why I braided it for the task well it always gets in the way that's why. People laughed at me for that in the Slytherin house however I'm told that lots of the girls liked it.

 People laughed at me for that in the Slytherin house however I'm told that lots of the girls liked it

Rey POV

It's time for Leia's meeting and I'm late! 

My stupid alarm didn't wake me up, and yes I know I don't need to use an alarm but I like to. Anyways I ran out of the dorms so fast I almost went head first down the stairs into the common room. A poor first year then nearly got slammed out of the way as well as the door of the common rooms hinges almost falling off.

My hair kept getting into my face as I desperately tried to tame it with little effort. I used a quick spell to get it brushed and then as I was spelling it into 3 buns I rounded the corner. I rounded the corner into what felt like a solid wall. That's when I realised it wasn't a wall at all and that what I had run into appeared to be a persons chest. I don't even think I need to say who the person was its probably already clear by now.

Well yes it had to be Kylo!

No doubt he was late too and on the way to the meeting

No doubt he was late too and on the way to the meeting.  At that point in time it was like the whole world stopped. I could scarcely breath, in that moment I was taken off to a distant island trying to distance myself from the embarrassment. He didn't even move either. 

What was this Simon says Don't move?!

I couldn't believe it and I swear on impact his hand went around my waist to stop me from falling backwards!!!!!!!!!

Kylo POV 

I'm late for another stupid meeting. It was just my luck that Hux forgot to wake me up and was instead down eating breakfast. 

How can I even go to  meeting without breakfast!

This whole thing is ridiculous I cant believe it. I managed to get ready and out of the common room with only knocking down one 1st year and I remembered my tie this time which was good. Last time I was late I got a detention because I wasn't just late but I had forgotten my tie. In correct uniform isn't tolerate unfortunately. 

Anyways I was walking down the corridor and a girl ran into me from round the corner. I had to grab her around her waist to stop her smashing her head against the stone floor. I defiantly didn't want to be expelled for killing someone. That's when I realised the colour of her school robes.

 That's when I realised the colour of her school robes

She was a Gryffindor. Oh Merlin if anyone saw me. 

Yep this was the moment I notice the hairstyle and yes it was 3 buns and yes it was Rey! The same Rey who has been enemies with me since 1st year and won in the first task of the Triwizarding tournament and made a fool of me. 

Of course what a way to start the day. Late and Rey!