Chapter 4

3x08-3x09 Ordinary People and Homecoming
Shopping outfit above ⬆️

That night, Kata didn't think about the dead body at Town Square or the ghost mishap or horrible memories, instead she and Caroline spent the night eating sweets and pointing out the flaws in their favorite movies

That night, Kata didn't think about the dead body at Town Square or the ghost mishap or horrible memories, instead she and Caroline spent the night eating sweets and pointing out the flaws in their favorite movies. The next morning when the demigoddess woke up, she found herself sprawled on Caroline's sofa when her blonde bestie walked in with a mug of coffee in one hand and a tall smoothie glass in another.

"One raspberry and pineapple smoothie, your favorite, for the girl who doesn't like coffee." Caroline announces.

Rolling her eyes, Kata takes her smoothie from Care thanking.

"Whatever. So what is on the agenda today? Prom is what? Two days away and I don't have a dress? I know you probably do, but do you think you could help your best friend out?" Kata asks, pulling on a puppy dog look on the blonde.

"WAIT?!!! TWO DAYS??!!! I don't have my dress. HOW don't I have my dress? I've been planning my senior year since I was in kindergarten, updated it in 8th grade, made revisions in 9th and I haven't picked my prom dress?!" Caroline rants.

"Whoa. Calm down Care, I didn't mean to stress you out. We can go to the mall today, and besides, like you said you've been planning your senior year for how many years now? You know what you want, you just have to find it."

Caroline took a moment to regain her composure before agreeing to go dress shopping. Getting up from the couch, Kata heads to Caroline's room where she keeps spare clothes for whenever the two have a sleepover. Changing into her outfit consisting of black leggings, a white tube top and a red crop hoodie, the demigoddess threw her hair into a high ponytail before grabbing her bag and her spare white sneakers she keeps at the Forbes house. 

Due to Mystic Falls being a small town they don't really have a mall or fancy dress shop, only a small thrift and second hand shop that doesn't really carry homecoming dresses

Due to Mystic Falls being a small town they don't really have a mall or fancy dress shop, only a small thrift and second hand shop that doesn't really carry homecoming dresses. Because of this, the two best friends end up driving to Charlottesville which, thankfully, was only a 30 minute drive (A/N: I looked up where Mystic Falls, VA was "located" and TVD wiki said a map on the show showed the town in between Charlottesville, VA and Lynchburg, VA). After finding a boutique Care strutted in with Kata following behind mentally preparing herself for the storm that is Caroline Forbes on a mission.