Children and Life

My friend's wanted more lol

Cory was having a relaxing day in the White House, but he heard something. It was a strange noise. Sounded like it came from the dumpsters behind his house. It had been only a couple days since he murdered Tony Lopez with his cock, and his butlers had deposed of the body in the dumpsters out back. But the rumbling in the trash was too much for him too handle. He had to check it out, so that's exactly what he did. He opened the lid very slowly, trying to be carful as to not disturb what was inside. And it jumped on him, Cory, only wearing a robe.. had nothing else on under it. Whatever it was that had just jumped onto him, had tried to slide its penis in. Failing so miserably. It took Cory a minute to process what was going on, and when he had he saw Tony Lopez miraculously still alive and on top of him. Humping him.

He got the man inside, trying to be as nice as he could. He wanted to kill the guy for good... but decided against it. He offered him a bath. And he took it. Tony wanted his penis back. He washed himself, he looked down at his nub. So sad he didn't have a penis anymore. From behind the shower curtains he heard rustling and knew who it was. "You can join me. If you want." Tony said in a calm tone. Quiet a contrast from his normal cheerful horny tone. Cory contemplated it, did he want to shower with this man he had such a strong hatred for? He decided why not, I mean, of course he didn't hate him he loved him. But he denied those strong feelings he had for a long time. 

They showered. And made love. When they came out they were a huffing heaving mess. 

Tony actually couldn't believe that Cory was such a good sexer. It seemed so un-real. They get dressed and do normal living things, then they hear a knock at the door. Been hearing a lot of stuff today. Cory opened the door. "HHHHEEELLLLOOOOO MR. PRESIDENTS CHEFS KID!" 3 annoying little dog creatures said as they latched onto him. "Ay sibs doesn't that seem a bit too long to be an intro?" The tallest one said "Nah." The smallest one said with the shake of her head. "Who are you 3?" Cory asked. "We're the warner brothers!" The 2 boys said and the little girl added "And the warner sister!" "Ok?? Your individual names please." "OH! I'm Yakko, these are my sibs Wakko and Dot." "Actually it's Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III. But you can call me Dot! Call me Dottie and you die." "Maybe we shouldn't be threating lives yet sis." The one who seemed to be Wakko said to his sister. "Why are you here??" "OH! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're neighbors! Ya see, the Warner studio didn't want us anymore, so we took the water tower and left!"  "You, a couple of kids, brought a water tower with you. Over by the White house??" "Yeah I guess we did." Wakko replied "OH KIDS??" Tony yelled and pushed Cory out of the way to see his prey but when he finally saw them.. oof. "Nevermind." he said. Cory got up and then gestured for the kids to come inside. He couldn't believe that they lived in a water tower. "What you want us to come inside??" They all said unanimously. "Well sure.. you guys are a couple of kids after all and well, I don't think it's right for you all to be living in a water tower." The 3 seemed harmless enough. He just hoped nothing too bad happened. 

Some time passed and he told the Warner's how his father successfully killed the president and took his rightful place as president. "But we're not in medieval time anymore? I don't think that's how that works." One of them said. "He's black." Cory said as they all looked at each other and said "oooohhhhh." they all continued.