Part 1

"Ochako!", Bakugo yelled. "I'm home!"
"Oh perfect! Your just in time! Look what I found!" Ochaco said hurriedly. She then ran into the livingroom and snatched a paper from the coffee table.
"Look at this!" Said Ochaco, whipping the paper infront of Bakugo's face.
His eyes widened as he read the paper.
"Babe, you know that we're both to busy for this!" He said calmly, trying to conceal his shock.
"I-I know," Ochaco said in a hopeful tone. "But I just figured we could do it! I mean, you still haven't found a successor for Izuku's quirk and-" Bakugo stopped her.
"I know I haven't! I'm still waiting for the perfect person! Someone who was just like him!"
Ochaco sensed his sadness and frustration and put the sheet down.
"There will never be someone like Izuku. You haven't found the perfect person because you haven't found Izuku. He's not coming back. And you shut yourself out from the world....-"
"It's just-"
"It's been 10 years, adoption is a great opportunity to find someone like Izuku. You know I've always wanted kids."
They were silent for a few minutes before Katsuki took the sheet and reluctantly grumbled "let me sleep on it."

That's all folks. Part two might come a bit slow but ill make it happen. Also if you were confused, Ochako is worried about Katsuki and thinks that adopting a kid might be a new start. The only problem is that Katsuki wants to put all his time into his hero career and not a kid. He also wants to find a successor but he looks everywhere and there's not a single boy like Izuku. Ok also ok it's short but yaaa.