I'll Follow The Bees

"Well that didn't go so well." Tubbo said to himself as he laid down on the soft grass, being gentle to avoid crushing a bee.

The bees around him seemed to buzz in agreement before flying away to go pollinate other flowers.

Earlier that day Tubbo had asked Tommy if he wanted to go fishing. The brunette didn't care about the fishing itself, he just wanted to spend some quality time with his best friend on a boat that would probably just end up sinking.

Last time they went fishing Tubbo had caught a bigger fish than the blonde boy and out of anger Tommy flipped the small boat and sent him and Tubbo over board.

Later that day they had to explain to Wilbur why they were both soaking wet and had no fish from the excursion.

He just chuckled and told them both to change clothes before one of them got sick.

That was before the war had took a turn and the discs were taken.

This time though, Tommy just told him we was busy and completely brushed him off to talk to Wilbur.

Tubbo had smiled and said it was okay but if he was being honest with himself the constant rejection from the ones he needed most was really starting to weigh on him.

He knew the war was important and that they should take all the time they could to prepare but it still hurt.

It's not like any of the wars involved him.

I mean- he fought in them and did his best to help his side but none of the wars were personal and meant something to him.

He just fought them because his friends needed his help...

The blue eyed boy rolled onto his side and watched a bee carefully land on a flower, delicate enough that the flower barley moved.

Why was he even here? Nobody really...wanted him..right?

What would change if he just...left? I mean of course he helped out and sure it would be kind of a hassle to take on more work with his disappearance but it's not like they couldn't handle that.

Tubbo had made his decision. He would get ready and within the next week he would be packed and on his way to start a new life. 

The brunette felt a sadness grow through him at the idea of leaving all his friends.

What would they say? Would they even care? Maybe they'd just nod and walk away without another word.

The idea of facing that would probably kill Tubbo so he decided he'd leave without telling anyone.

No one would notice for awhile so he'd have a lot of time before people started to wonder what happened to him.

Tommy would be fine without him right? The blonde haired boy would be able to spend more time on his plans without Tubbo being distracting.

Tubbo would definitely miss him though. Tommy was his best friend even if they hadn't had a real conversation in weeks...

The brunette took a moment to breathe before getting up to get ready.

The bees watched him leave the meadow almost solemnly.

~Time Skip~

Tubbo had finally finished packing and was ready to make his way out of L'manburg before he realized he had no fucking clue where he was supposed to go.

Grabbing his backpack he snuck out a little hole in the giant wall he and Tommy had previously used to sneak out of a long time ago to look at the stars.