~Two~

"Ughhh My legs huuurt" Hwanwoong whined as him and the older boy stepped through the crunching leaves. The forest was littered with blood from the battle, this was were the battle was hosted before it moved towards the village. 

Hwanwoong had escaped the rough field with his older friend, Seoho. "I know, I know. I've been trying to find someplace where we could rest, but it's nothing but bloody– Wait a second" Seoho interrupts himself and crouches down, examining the ground as if it were his first time seeing it. "Follow Me!" Seoho runs down the track without hesitation. 

Hwanwoong was left there murmuring "I just said my legs hurt" as he struggled to keep up with Seoho's rushing pace. 

When Seoho ran the corner, he was greeted by what looked like an abandoned campsite. It gave him a bad feeling, the tents were scratched up and dirty. The ground was marked with blood, looking like somebody was bleeding out and dragged into one of the tents. "Please don't tell me this is where we're staying" Hwanwoong begged, with a small spark in his eyes. Seoho sighed, he didn't want to upset Hwanwoong but this was all they had. "Woong, Look." Seoho started "We aren't gonna have a perfect place to sleep while there is a war happening"

Hwanwoong Pouted.

"Ugh fine, just let me rest my legs" Hwanwoong wanders over to the least-scary tent and zipped the front shut. Seoho rolled his eyes, then walked over to the tent next to Hwanwoongs. The inside was dirty and Bloody. The dried blood on the interior looked almost brown. 

After zipping closed his tent, he collapsed into the bed and dug his head into the pillow. He had had enough of today. He wanted to enclose himself in a soft sleep for days, maybe even weeks. But Hwanwoong snapped into his head, he couldn't sleep for so long, Hwanwoong would worry. 

Seoho decided on sleeping for an hour, or maybe a bit more. He just needed a bit of rest before continuing on this journey. As he lay facing the wall, he thought. He still had no idea where they were headed, all he knew was that they had to get away safely. He forced his thoughts away, and immersed himself into sleep. 

~

"SEOHO!! SEOHO HELP!!" The shouts jolted him awake. He rubbed his eyes and kept quiet. Slowly crawling to the corner of the tent, he listened closely to the voice.

Hwanwoong. "SEOHO HURRY!"

Seoho stayed. He didn't move a muscle. He had a weird feeling about this, so he stayed put. He wanted to see how much longer Hwanwoong would call for him. Seoho was near his breaking point, he wanted to go out there. Listening to the familiar voice call out the words they did made him shiver. Though he knew it was a trap, Hwanwoong was bait.

He gave in. 

Seoho rushed to the front of the tent and zipped it open. He examined the place until he felt someone grab him. Seoho was being held too tight to turn around. He was helpless, had to give in. He felt a burning pain in his right shoulder. Seoho resisted the urge the pain gave him to fall asleep, then used most of his energy to check his right shoulder. There was a dart, with blood dripping down. Sleeping darts?  He realized he hadn't heard Hwanwoong scream in a while. 

Seoho spun around, squeezed his eyes shut, and swung his hand around towards the person behind him. He opened his eyes and noticed a bunch of men hauling a knocked out Hwanwoong away.  One of them was rubbing blood off his cheek, that must've been the one he hit. Seoho's rage bubbled in his stomach, watching them drag away Hwanwoong like he was a broken toy. 

"LET. HIM. GO." He flung his arm wherever it decided to go, knocking out 2 men in the process. "Hand him over, now" Seoho slowly walks closer, mustering as much confidence as he could. "I won't repeat myself!" This wasn't working. He needed a better plan. "Ok, well, what do you want? I'll give it to you if you give him back" 

They exchanged looks, hesitating. Finally one of them spoke up "We are looking for a boy named Son Dong Ju, Do you know him"

His cheeks burned, it pained him to admit that he had no idea who that was. "I'm Sorry, I... I don't know him. But I might know his parents." He thought, Mr. Son and Mrs. Son. It hit him, Mrs. Son was a teacher at his school. He gasped, he used to be friends with Mrs. Son's son Dongmyeong. He reverted his attention back to the men in front of him. Some looked disappointed, while others look mischievous. But all of them had the same creepy look. 

"Wait, I know his brother and Mother. If I'm not mistaken" Seoho mumbles. One man grimaced, then shifted his direction towards Seoho, which was a struggle since he was holding Hwanwoong. "Do you know where they are?" He finally asks. Seoho debated if he should tell them the truth, he didn't want to put anybody in danger. But Hwanwoong was already in danger, and Seoho had to help.

"They'll probably be at their house, if you know the address. If they're not there, then I know at least the Brother will be at the park. He's there most of the time, though I doubt he'll be there during a war" Seoho gulped, and watched one of the Man drop Hwanwoong to the ground. They didn't say anything else, they just ran off into the shadows. 

"Hwanwoong" Seoho stumbled over to Hwanwoongs limp body. "Hwanwoong, you have to wake up! We have to go warn Son Dong Ju and his family!" 

Hwanwoong coughed, then weakly sat up. "S-Seoho...?" Hwanwoong's head lulled onto Seoho's shoulder. "I can't..." Hwanwoong was interrupted by a huge cough. "Woong, what did they do to you? Did they hurt you? If they did I swear on my life I'll–"

"Seoho, I'm ok" He forces himself to sit straight, and it took away most of his energy. "Your not." Seoho sighed "We have to go warn Son Dong Ju. It's just... I don't think your in good enough shape." He admits. 

Hwanwoong looked half offended, and half disgusted. "I am. And we will do everything in our power to get to Son Dong Ju before they do!" Hwanwoong gets up, nearly collapsing. "Are you sure your up for it?" Seoho asks.

"No..." Hwanwoong admits "but that doesn't mean I won't try"