Chapter 1 | Change

Marinette's POV

Slowly each day I gained more confidence and let my other half, ladybug, show more. When I was 14, when I first got my miraculous to be ladybug..I was clumsy, shy, sweet...and it wasn't who I wanted to be. I wanted to be confident, flirty, strong, independent...so changing that wouldn't be easy.

Adrien's POV

Last year in September when I first got my miraculous to be Cat Noir..I wasn't planning on changing my personality..but I'm glad I did. When I'm cat Noir, I am who I truly am, not who my father wants me to be. Don't get me wrong, I am nice, "charming" and over all a good person, but I want to be able to be flirty and strong.

Marinette's POV

It was the first Day of 11th grade and I was now 15. Today is 1 year since Cat Noir and I got our miraculous.

"GIRL! Can you believe it!?" My Best Friend Alya shouted.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"Today is a year since Ladybug and Cat Noir showed up!!" She smiled.

Alya is a big fan of superheros, and I happen to be her idol..well one of them.

"Oh right!" I said acting clueless, "that's so cool! And I haven't even been akumatized yet, ha!"

Alya glared at me then smiled, "ya your right, you haven't."

I smirked at her.

Soon Adrien and Nino soon came. Adrien looked really handsome..and yeah Nino looked great to..I guess... Anyways, I smiled to myself knowing last year was the last time I would stutter like crazy again.

"Hey guys!" Adrien said as Nino and him were walking over to us.

"Hey Adrien" Alya said, she soon looked at me expecting for me to stutter.

So did Nino, they both just..glared at me.

"Hey Nino, Hey adrien, y'all look nice." I smiled.

Alya and Nino mouths quickly dropped.

Adrien looked kinda shocked then smiled, "Haha, thanks Mari, you too" His smile soon turned into a smirk.

Nino and alya again were shocked.

I giggled a bit cause of their actions.

"Okay what." Alya finally announced.

"Were did your stuttering go dude!!" Nino gave me a confused look.

I laughed, "I gained confidence, I'm not as sweet as I look." I said thinking of how I'm ladybug.

Adrien blushed... He actually blushed!

"Oh wow, Model boy is blushing at his " just a friend" " Nino smirked.

"Yeah whatever Nino, lets get to class." Adrien looked at me and winked, I just smirked back which made Alya act like someone punished her in the stomach and say, "Woah baddie alert."

In class

Adrien's POV

We all headed to class, and with out a doubt, it was the same as last year, some how..

"ADRIKENSSSSS" Yup, Chloe.

I rolled my eyes at her, "What Chloe.."

"Adrien, sit next to mwa this year" She then batted her eye lashes. I quickly looked over at Nino and Alya who sat next to each other, then at Marinette who saw I needed help and walked over to us.

"Sorry Chloe, but your " Adriekns " is sitting next to me this year, good luck next year." Marinette grabbed my hand and we both sat down.

"Thanks Mari.." I said.

"No problem, or should I say, n-no- problem- A-a-adrien" She giggled which made me smirk.

I leaned close to her, "I could probably make you stutter again, or even better scream"

Marinette froze then smirked back, "Okay then pretty boy, I would love to see that happen."

I smirked at the thought of..well..that..she wasn't just a friend anymore..that's for sure...ladybug and I kinda moved on...we were still close friends...in fact, I would probably tell her about marinette tonight on patrol.

"What.did. you. Two. Just. Say. To. Each other." Marinette and I turned around to see Alya with and evil grin on her face.

"Ummm" Marinette then smirked, "Flirting"