Chapter 5 | Adrinette

Author's note: I know I could end this.. But I don't wanna... So.. Ima make like.. 2 more chapters of dirty Talk, flirting, maybe Lemons..Ahhaha

At Lunch Later that day

Adrien's POV

I walked over to the lunch table and sat next to marinette.

"Hey bug" I smirked.

She smirked and rolled her eyes, "Hey Kitty Cat"

She looks up at me and bit her lip.

"What? I told you that you wouldn't be able to resist me." I looked at her and smiled.

"Haha, yeah" She fake laughed.

Our little talk ended when.. Some people came over to us..

"Are you guys really Ladybug and Cat Noir?" "Why were you two fighting?" "Adrien why the hell would you like her!?" "Marinette he's too good for you" "You two actully kissed?" "Adrien she is worthless" "blah, blah, blah"

Yew, most of those comment were mean stuff towards mari.

"Woah, chill" I galred at some popular girls in a grade younger then us.

"Adrien I'm better then her!" Some brat named Victoria said.

Her best friend Rachel stepped in, "Yeah Victoria is better."

I made a grossed out look with my face at them, "Sorry but I don't date brats that are younger then me."

Marinette smirked at them.

The group of girls made some weird offended noise just like Chloe does, then they walked away.

Some other kids also did once we told them to let us eat.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE!" Alya came running over to us with Nino following her.

"DID YOU TWO 1, JUST KISS, AND 2, ARE LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR!?"

We nodded and fake smiled.

"Wow.. How did We not notice." Nino faceplamed, "LB and Marinette's hair are the SAME and adrien is the only boy I have ever seen with that colored hair."

We both laughed, "The suits are meant to trick human, anddddddd... I bet our personalities threw you off" Marinette giggled.

I nodded, "Yeah, our Kwami's accidently spilled the beans yesterday when.. Umm.. We were mad at eachother.. Ish"

Marinette laughed, "Before you ask why, I was sad because Cat Noir.. Or adrien.. Liked another girl.. That was me"

Alya galred at us, "Really?"

Nino shook his head and faceplamed.

We all laughed.

"Hey! Wanna have a sleepover at my place?" Alya smiled.

We all nodded.

"Great!

After School

Nododys POV

The four teens all headed to alya's place after school.

Little did they know that alya had a wicked plan. A plan super evil.. Even Nino would be scared.