Chapter 1- The Creation of a Stand

(*Slap* Top 'o the morning to ya! Welcome back for another chappy of this book-I-have-probably-put-to-much-effort-into! Anyways, let's get into it! I hope you like it!)

(P.S. The video above is the (pretty badass) opening for part 3 of JoJo. I personally think it is great, and I hope you do too)

(Ash's POV, picking up from last chapter, after he was sent to the PokeCenter)

I woke up, thinking, 'Ugh, what happened?' I thought this for a while until I remembered what happened, a weird arrow hit my leg, five strangers, with one carrying a female, came out of the forest. They all tried to help me, but I told them I don't need help, and fainted due to blood loss after I told Sceptile to pull it out and wrapped a bandage around my leg. 

Right now, I'm in a PokeCenter, in a bed,with a bandage around my leg, waiting to be discharged. While waiting I pondered 'Who were those people? And why have they come here' I pondered why they were here until I remembered the rule in the sky I saw, I also saw someone coming from them, one of them being near me, so that must be where they came from. As I was thinking, a nurse came up to me and said I was free to go, so I went out and saw the 5 strangers, with that lady that was being carried on one of the more comfortable chairs in the PokeCenter, with the elder of the bunch sort of mourning? From now going she is and how old he is, I have to assume the elder is the father and the lady is the daughter of the old man. 

As for the other four, the, um, edgy one, was lighting up a cigar, even tho all the employees at the PokeCenter were begging him not to. The one in the green uniform was reading a book. The one with gray-pillar shaped hair was ordering food for the rest of the group, while the black one with a small bandana was meditating. (Guys please don't sue me I'm not being racist, I'm just trying  my best here ;-;)

There was one strange thing about all of them though, I felt some sort of unknown power resonating from them, call it a gut feeling, but I feel like those people that I sensed the power from are going to play a major role in the next few years of my life.

Anyways, as I was working over to them, as I was going to thank them for helping me, I was called over by Nurse Joy, as she gave me all my Pokémon, I guess when she called me over, the guy with the green uniform came up to me and struck a conversation.

He started off the conversation with , "Hello, my name is Noriaki Kakyoin, and if I'm correct, your name is Ash Ketchum, correct"

I was surprised that he knew my name, so I replied, 'Indeed, my name is Ash Ketchum, but how did you discover my identity? "

After which the man named Kakyoin said, pointing to Pikachu, "Your little rodent friend here has the ability to write and has told us about your name. I am amazed at how the little mouse can write however, did you teach him?"

 Of course, how else would they discover my name? Well, there's my trainer ID, and a lot of other stuff. But anyway I responded with, "Yes, I did teach Pikachu here now to write, still needs a little work though."

When I told Kakyoin Pikachu's name, he instantly became intrigued, he then immediately asked, "Pikachu, hmm? Now tell me, do all of the members of this species have this name or did you name it?" I responded with, "All of Pikachu's species have this name by default".  Taking my answer, he said, "Hmm, interesting, I'll have to study more about them later when I have the time."

Me and Kakyoin talked for about a hour, until the others called him over, he waved a goodbye to me, and went off towards the group. They were walking out until I ran after them, eager to find answers to the ghost thing.

(Jotaro's POV, a little before Ash talks with Kakyoin)

We are finally getting up from whatever this building is, whatever it is, I can tell it's some sort of medical building, because it seems that injured, whatever those are, are brought here to be healed. I picked up from one of the conversations between the doctor here and a (sort of) patient that the creatures are called Pokémon as a whole, interesting.

Anyway, as I was reading a magazine, I was looking around the place with Star Platinum, and try to get some information on this place, and I found out that this is like a hospital for those Pokémon that get injured or whatever, or it can just be a general hospital.

The main reason we went to the place is because we had to send Ash to the hospital because he was injured by an arrow, to be honest, I probably would've left him there, he seems like a tough kid. He would probably be able to survive the impact.

Gramps was just mourning over his daughter. Well, I don't blame him, how would I feel if my daughter came down with a possibly deadly disease and is unable to fight it? I'd probably punch myself in the guts twenty times for it.

It was around this time when Ash came back from the infirmary, with his leg patched up with new bandages. I was about to get out of the place and tell the others that we got to move, since we've lost track of Dio. But, just as soon as I look up, I realize all of the are doing something. Avdol's meditating, Polnareff's ordering food. Gramps is mourning. And Kakyoin just struck up a conversation with Ash. I groaned and lit a cigar for like the 3rd time in the building. The employees got tired of my shenanigans  and just left me be, honestly I can't blame them.

An hour later, Gramps finished crying, Polnareff finished eating, and Kakyoin finished his conversation with Ash, and Avdol was meditating, so not much to say about him. 

I was just about ready to head out so I called the gang to come outside the building. One reason was that Gramps needed to use his stand to find DIO again, as we've lost track of him. As we were heading out that boy Ash came to ask me something.

I just groaned, "What do you want, kid?"

What he said next surprised all of us, "I saw a weird purple floating thing hovering around you. May I know what that is?"

.

.

.

5 seconds have passed

"What!?"

____________________________________________________________

Updated again, folks! Yeah I want to develop this book more, but school is saying no, anyway. Have a good rest of your day!