𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 • 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 💕. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

✨🦋 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 🦋✨
•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎•

"𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐦, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡"

delilah ebony hardnett
saturday, may 4th, 2014
5:27pm
home

standing over the stove, making the collard greens, i added hot sauce, butter, and seasoning salt to the pot stirring it in

standing over the stove, making the collard greens, i added hot sauce, butter, and seasoning salt to the pot stirring it in. i then stopped stirring it, tapping the wooden spoon on the edge of the pot setting it down.

i put the lid on the pot, turning the heat on the stove down some letting it cook a bit more. i then got my oven mittens and opened the oven, taking out the pan of mac and cheese.

i put it on the table in the middle so it would be available for everybody to reach. i then put the plates and utencils on the table. i got some napkins putting them under everybody's plate.

i walked back over to the stove, turning the burner off and taking the pot of collard greens off of the stove. i walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the orange drainer.

i then grabbed the pot again along with the drainer and walked over to the sink. i drained some of the juice and liquids from the pot but not all of them because who the hell would want dry ass collard greens? not me, that's fasho. at this point, they just flavored leaves, like a dry ass nasty ass salad with dressing. excuse my language God.

anyways, when i was done doing that, i grabbed a bowl to put them in. i poured the greens and its liquids in the bowl and put it next to the pan of mac and cheese on the table.

i grabbed the chicken and cornbread that my mama had made a lil earlier and put it with the rest of the food on our long rectangular table. i then placed the strawberries, cream that i had made to go with them, and everything else on the table.

y'all may or may not be wondering how i know how to cook and how i knew how to set up a dinner table. well, ms. alice had taught me. ms. alice was kentrell's grandma. after family dinner, i would walk down the street to her house with des and keep her company. that was actually how i met them. the nba gang. whenever i would go over there, she would teach me how to do and make things.