𝐨. epilogue

EPILOGUE
| the end

A few few moons later, a daughter was born. They named her Natalia. She became the wolf in the north, a walking sun that brought happiness into the very lives of people.

She was a small thing, but Julina was sure she would grow into a beautiful woman after some years, after all she was still a child.

Robb and Julina couldn't have been more closer. They had some fights often, but always of small matters that had no meanings on heir relationship.

Two years after, Julina had birthed two sons. Both looked exactly like their father. Robb named them Brandon and Cregan Stark. The boys never were a bother to Julina, not that Natalia was. But the boys never made a sound, causing Robb to tear up after they reminded him of his father.

Years after they they couldn't have been happier. Not one trouble from the south, something that had made them all relieved after none wished another war. Their children were all grown up and adults.

Cregan, as the eldest had already married a girl named Arra. She was a notheren lady that had captured Cregan's heart. And who were she or Robb for that matter try to stop him?

Brandon had always been defiant, refusing to act like a lord and refusing to marry. He lived a long time holding that pledge, until he went over the wall and fell in love with a girl with fire in her hair.

He had brought her back to Winterfell once, but decided to never again bring her back after many men gave her crude remarks.

Julina loved Brandon, he was her son. But he was also an adult. If he wished to live out his live with the woman he loved, Julina would let him.

Years and years had passed, and Julina found herself sitting alone watching her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She outlived them all. Something that would forever break her heart. But she new, she new one day that she would meet them again. Not now, because she would still have to see her great-grand children live up to be adults.

But after that, then she would rest.

And rest she did.

(warning) might be some spelling mistakes.

omg I hate this so much. Might delete this soon.