chapter 6 your alive

Lucy pov

I was so amazing then one of the giant called a dragon it had golden scales and blue eyes I could tell it was a she. She vowed down and said welcome back princes and can you clim on my back so I could take u to the royal castle. I did has yold and sail good by to kevin the giant ( yeah I gace him a name) so what your name I ask  she said sorry my rudeness princes im celeste the celestial dragon and you will train with.me first she said. Here we go she landed in a castle more than 4 story high I was amazed the she called me and I told her to just call me lucy then said ok lucy please follow me to ball room wrn we got there I saw a lot of picture of me and mom wen I was little  wen we went in I saw mom  I ran has fast I could to hug her then we were both crying until celeste fake cough and said to release the forget spell and mom told me that would hurt a bit. Then she mumble some words and it came back all my memories from.my child hood.then I remenber that master is my grandfather and laxus my brother and then I felt my power grow I screamed in pain then fainted.

At the guild

Lissana pov

Every one left wen lucy left natsu looked happy we all know he is sad. But she coming back in only 3 weeks dont worry natsu she will come back I said. Thanks natsu said 

Dragon realm

Mom pov

Celeste wen she wake up can you tell her there going to be a ball tonight for her arrival. Ok my queen she told back.

Lucy pov

It look it noon then I saw celeste she told me about the ball for me. It ask her that if I could take a bath and change and also said that I missed her. I also missed you lucy she told me. Then she left my room it was blue and pink my two favorite colors then took a bath I guess im picking the.pink dress I thought then I.called virgo and cancer I asked them if they vould help me and they did then virgo left and cancer did my hair im making this extra especial ebi he said all done baby ebi he said  thank cancer you may go now ebi he said and went back .