Love and Hate

Jaehaerys Targaryen

' Jaehaerys was beyond the wall, he could see the wall was close, and he was standing in a large frozen lake, looking around he couldn't see anyone, the cold winds of winter hitting his naked skin and send shivers in his entire body.

Jaehaerys then sees the same woman with the white dress and purple eyes walking towards him, her name was Shiera, but here, her eyes were purple, not like how Jaehaerys saw her before.

She stops in front of him, her skin was white as snow, and she looked emotionless, "My prince," she whispered and gently touched his cheek.

Her hand was icy, and she leans closer "Remember īlva Lenton," she whispered, then Jaehaerys sees cold blue flames surrounding him.

He looks up and sees the white dragon looking at him with haunting blue eyes.

"Paragon mērī se zaldrīzoti," and everything went dark. '

He slowly opens his eyes. He feels cold, very cold like every other time he saw the white Dragon in his dreams.

"Jaehaerys, are you alright?" Bloodfyre asked, concerned.

"I'm fine, just dreams," Jae responded after a few moments. He himself wasn't sure if he was alright. He needed to talk to someone about these dreams.

He looks on the floor, and he sees Winter sleeping on the floor close to his bed, but then he notices Rhaenys sleeping in a chair close to his bed. She was resting her head on the edge of his bed. Jae didn't know why she would sleep here. Jae gets up in a sitting position and gently shakes her shoulder. "Rhaenys, wake up," Jae said quietly, and she slowly opens her purple eyes and looks at him, confused.

"Jae, what are you doing here?" She asked, confused, and slowly raising her head.
"Rhaenys, why are you sleeping in my room?" Jae asked, and she seemed to realize where she was. She immediately gets up from the bed.
"I'm sorry, I saw a bad dream and wanted to see if you were alright," She responded, nervous, and Jae noticed she was avoiding his gaze.
"What did you see?" Jae asked curiously and noticed she had slept with her clothes.
Rhaenys turns to him, and Jae could see a hint of sadness behind her eyes. "No, it doesn't matter, Jae, just stupid dreams," she responded, kneeling and caressing Winter in her back.

Jae knew she was hiding something but didn't try to ask her again. "Well, I like that you're here, Rhae, but I would like to wear my clothes," Jae said and saw Rhaenys blush a little. She smiled at him and left the room. Jae gets up from his bed and wears his clothes, getting up, and Winter gets up too and gets closer asking for his attention.

Jae touches her head, and she licks his hand. "Good morning, good girl," Jae said happily and chuckles.
"You hungry, aren't you," Jae said, and Winter looks at him with hungry eyes.
Jae laughs, "Well, let's give you something to eat," Jae said playfully.

Jaehaerys wears his clothes, and he notices his clothes were new and warm. He knew someone had taken care of his clothes. They were clean and looked like someone had just made them.
Jae then walks to the door, opens it, and sees Ser Arthur standing guard in front of the door.

"Good morning, Ser Arthur," Jae greeted him, and he turns to him with a smile "Good Morning, your grace," he greeted him with a sly smile, and Jae rolled his eyes.
"I don't want to hear that 'your grace' bullshit from you," Jae responded with a playful tone, and Arthur chuckles under his breath.

"Very well, your family will eat soon, but if you want, you can go earlier," Ser Arthur said kindly, and Jae nodded.
"Very well," Jae responded, and Ser Arthur starts walking towards the room where they eat, and Jae follows him, along with Winter, who had her tongue out all the time.