Prologue

"To start a relationship with someone, I'll start with being friends."

This word of P'Tom can't get out of my head when I see him being attached to one of his co-worker. I mean, I know he's the type of person who will pay attention to everyone. He have so much kindness in his heart to be able to do that, but when I see him smiling to a particular woman, I don't like it. Feels like my chest burning.

Three years were enough for me to know many things about him, including his love life. He is kinda introvert in person, building a wall to block everyone around him except me. But, I know he will become friends with the special one, trying to become closer and closer with that person. And the fact that he really becomes friend and get closer with a co-worker really make me jealous.

Yes, I'm jealous.

Before this happen, I always think that this jealoucy of mine was just some jealoucy between brothers, because we're so close. But now, I don't know anymore because somehow, seeing him being happy with a woman made me realize that our relationship will never be the same as before.

I won't be the only one for him,

we won't be as close as before,

and when I find my special one, we will drift apart...