EPILOGUE

"Get her!"someone shouted to the guys that holding my wrist.

"Let me go!"i said while they push me inside the van.

"Hi babygirl"he said.

"Let me go please"i said to him while I'm sincerely begging to him to let me go.

"I'm sorry baby girl but I'm doing this for your own safety"he said while whispering my ears.

"For my own safety?what do you mean huh?"i said.

"I can't tell you baby girl but i promise that you will know it soon"he said before he put the syringe into my arms then after that i see his face before i fall asleep.

I already awake but i don't know where i am but my arms are tie into the bed and all i can see is red.Before i thought I'm home but probably I'm not in my house.

"Somebody help me!"i shout.Then i see the guy who put the syringe in my arms.

"Thanks to God you already awake baby girl"he said while smile at me.

"W-w-what d-do you need?"i asked him with my shaking voice because I'm so nervous about this.

"You"he said before he go in my side then he suddenly touch my legs.

"Why do you need me?"

"I need you cause i want you to marry me.I can give you anything,so marry me"he said before he kiss me.

"Please don't do this ugh"i said while begging to him.

"I'm sorry baby girl but i want to taste you"he said while continue what he do.

END OF EPILOGUE
THANK YOU FOR READING!❤️