PROLOGUE

꧁𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴꧂

𝙻𝚄𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙶𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 would be described as the perfect pureblood daughter by the members of the sacred 28

𝙻𝚄𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙶𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 would be described as the perfect pureblood daughter by the members of the sacred 28. And when you would ask her parents, they would say that she indeed was the perfect daughter. Many teenage boys wanted to have an arranged marriage with her, she was the perfect girl and would keep their bloodline pure.

She had been perfect since she had been born, as a baby she already came out with her dashing smile that enchanted everyone.

The smile that got her everything she wanted, and has everyone bowing at her.

Tonight would be the perfect occasion to use that smile, because tonight they would be looking for a candidate for an arranged marriage with her.

"Lucretia, darling come here please!" Walburga Black asks her daughter, tonight they would have a ball to look for the perfect candidate to be her husband and her daughter had to look perfect.

"Hello mother, what can I do for you?" Lucretia asks her mother, who she loved dearly.

"Please make yourself ready for the ball tonight, we've got to find a suitable husband for you." Walburga told her only daughter.

"Of course mother, I'll ask if Kreacher can help me. KREACHER COME AND HELP ME GET READY FOR TONIGHT!" Lucretia screams for her house-elf, she didn't think that they should be treated the same like her brother Regulus treated them, they were born to serve them.

"Of course miss Black, follow me please." The house-elf says and walks her to her room, her mother had already laid out a dress for the ball that would be suitable.

An hour later, Lucretia was ready and was waiting for her father to walk her downstairs, she was the main guest for tonight.

"Lucretia darling, you look absolutely beautiful." Her father says when he sees her standing, she wasn't the little girl that she was when she was born.

"Thank you father." Lucretia says and fixes her father's tie for him.

"Ready?" Orion Black asks his only daughter and holds his arm for her to grab.

"Of course." Lucretia smiles, and they walk off the stairs, having everyone looking at them, at her.

Orion Black and Lucretia danced the first dance together, indicating that the ball had started.

"Could I have this dance, Lucretia?" Rabastan asks her, having her nodding at him and them walking to the floor to dance.

Rabastan and Lucretia danced with a smile on their face, they had always been close friends.

"You know that your parents are looking at us right?" Rabastan asks Lucretia with a little laugh.

"I know, probably wanting to give us an arrangement." Lucretia says laughing, but they both knew that she wasn't joking.

"Would you be alright...with being married to me?" Rabastan asks her, she was one of his closest friends, he didn't want to let her feel uncomfortable.

"I would rather be married to you than to someone like Flint." Lucretia says looking at the thirty year older man who's talking to her parents.

"I wont let you get married to someone like him, you deserve better." Rabastan says.

"Thank you Rab." Lucretia says laying her head on his shoulder. "No problem, Lucy."

"Goodnight everyone, I would like to announce something. Like many of you know, this ball's to find a worthy husband for our beautiful daughter, Lucretia. And we have found one. Lucretia, could you please come here?" Orion asks his daughter.

"It will be alright, I will make sure that you won't get married to some old dirty man." Rabastan says giving her hand a little squeeze and she walks forward to her father and mother.

"We would like to say that our Lucretia's going to marry Elias Flint." Orion announces and Lucretia's eyes look immediately to Rabastan.

"If someone disagrees to this, please speak up now." Orion says and Lucretia sends a pleading look to Rabastan.

"I don't agree, sir." Rabastan says and Lucretia sighs and sends Rabastan a grateful look.

"Me too, uncle Orion." Bellatrix speaks up, the rest of the black cousins agreeing.

"Could the Lestrange family, Flint family and our family please join us in the drawing room?" Orion asks, and they all follow him to the drawing room.

"It will be okay, Lucretia, we won't let you get married to a thirty year older man." Bellatrix assures her, they were only one year apart but had always been bestfriends.

"What is happening here?" Orion asks. "You can't let Lucretia get married to a thirty year older man, Orion." Walburga says, not liking the idea as well.

"But he's rich and from a respected pureblood family." Orion says, not understanding the problem.

"Rabastan is from one as well." Bellatrix says, she had already been married to Rabastan's brother, Rodolphus, this summer.

"Yeah, I can marry Lucretia." Rabastan says sending Lucretia a smile.

"Well, uhh- Radalphus, Anastasia, what do you think?" Orion asks Mrs and Mr Lestrange.

"We do still need a wife for our Rabastan, and your daughter would be perfect." Radalphus says.

"What about me?" Elias Flint asks. "You're almost fifty years old, you don't need a seventeen year old wife." Sirius sneers, not wanting his sister to marry that old man.

"Orion?" Elias asks. "Sorry Elias, we want our daughter to be comfortable. We chose Rabastan to marry our daughter." Orion says smiling at his daughter.

"You will regret this!" Elias says and storms out of the drawing room. "I guess we will have to announce your arrangement." Orion says and they walk back to the party.

"Thank you Rab, I'm sorry that you need to get married to me." Lucretia apologies.

"No need to say sorry, I don't mind getting married to you. And now I don't have to get married to Elena Rosier, she send my parents a letter to get an arrangement with me. Maybe she can get married to Flint, they're both almost fifty." Rabastan jokes and she kisses his cheek.

"Thank you."