13

     HORNY TEENS who's minds are clouded by lewd toughts, act on the spot not minding their or the other persons feelings

HORNY TEENS who's minds are clouded by lewd toughts, act on the spot not minding their or the other persons feelings. And so i all began for Y/N. The dream of her highschool years, to be able to share intimate moments with her beloved person. After all with a body like hers she never even tought someone would look at her, nor someone as hot as Bokuto. But here she was, demanded to answear the question that would change everything.

"Can i kiss you?" the boy with black locks asked the chubby girl as her eyes sparkeld at the hearing of such words

"Do you want to?" she asked after a short pause, not confident enough to take actions into her own hands

"Yeah, i really do" he said similing at her

    Bokuto cupper her squishy cheeks into his raspy hands and bringed her closer as he leaned in to press his slightly chapped lips onto her plump ones. The kiss was short and somehow too light to even be felt, but it made them both blush.

"More" she said demandinng for his to give her more of his being

    She was not experienced even tho she had her little moment with Akaashi, but she knew that she wasn't going to be satisfied with just a peck on the lips. After all, he was the one who started this.

"So demanding" he smirked as he leaned again for another kiss

   This time is was more rough and sloppy, his tongue exploring her mouth as she moaned softly into the kiss. His hands were grasping her waist wanting to bring her as close as possible to his body while her hands were tugging onto his grey hair. With each movement of their lips, the two got hotter and hotter wanting more from each other.

"Y/N can I?" even if he didn't say it, they both knew what he meant

    She nodded approving of his touch onto her skin. Y/N felt a bit ashamed of her size and all curves and squishy parts of her body. She tought how disgusted he would be to touch her rolls or how scared he would be once he saw how big her thights were. And as her insecurities incrased, her mood changed, making the boy observe.

"If you don't want to do this, please let me know. You're looking very uncomfortable and i don't want you to feel like you have to do this for my sake..." his tone was concerned as he didn't knew what was going on with the girl in front of him

"It's not that...actually if i am being honest, i really want to do this. I really want to do it with you, but.." she hesitated as she didn't want to sound stupid

"Tell me Y/N. I won't lay a finger on you until i know and see that you are feeling good about it or at least nothinn else is boyhering you"

"Bokuto..."

"Kotaro. Call me Kotaro" he smiled making the girl blush harder, but at the same time making her feel safer

"Kotaro. It's about my looks.." she already wanted to bury herself deep in the ground as she let such words slip her mouth

"What about it?" he didn't get it, he didn't know what she finded wrong with it as he really loved the way she looked

"I don't like the way my body looks. And i think you will be disgusted if you start undressing me...i have rolls, and big thights and strech marks and-"

    Bokuto pressed a kiss on her lips for a few seconds.

"Y/N, i love everything you don't like about you. It's very attractive to me" he began as his hands moved along her body

     He helped her strip down of her shirt, revealing her whole upper body, makig the girl flinch at the tought of her body being so exposed. His hands moved along her tummy and waist leaning in and pressing kisses all over the place.

"I love your tummy. And your hips. I love them even if they are not flat. I think they are amazing"

    He helped her get off her pants, now sitting all exposed in her underware. He smiled at the sight in front of him, thick tights. He grabbed her legs putting them over his shoulders as he placed kisses on her inner thight while rubbing circles with his thumb on the other side.

"And i absolutetly love your thights" he smiled leaning in for another kiss making the girl all flusterd

    Bokuto stripped down as well so he was only left in his boxers. With her appeoving nodd he unclipped her bra and removed her panties along with his underwear. Two horny teen sitting in front of each other completly naked.

"There's not a single curve or line on your body that doesn't make me wanna make you mine. You are beyond gorgeous and i can't help but get all excited at the sight of you" he smiled pulling the girl closer to him

     Y/N felt like she was dreaming, her crush saying all those things to her, all those things that gave her confidence and made her feel good about herself. She loved it and she was sure she started actually falling in love with Bokuto. And that's why she was sure she wanted to do this with him.

"I like you Kou, i really do" she said confessing

    But did the boy got the message? Has he tought about her words as more than what he pictured them to be? No, he didn't. But she was more fixed to confess and show him that he was the guy she liked now. But not at this exact moment, right now she was focused on this.

"Can i tell you something?" she asked getting a bit shy

"Of course cutie. Tell me" he smiled once more

"It's my first time actually doing this..."

     The tought of him being her first, made the boys ears get all red. Something inside of him flutterd and he wasn't sure what or why. But the truth was that he was no different from her.

"Mine too...so please let me know what feels good and what now"

__________

    The smut will be in the next chapter lol. I felt like i didn't focus enough on Y/N being chubby which is like the whole point of this book, so i will change that now. Also check out my other Haikyu!! book. Teacher's Pet, it's a smut book and i updated it twice a week so check it out.

EDITED