26

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

It was about 8:30 right now, Blake was finishing up getting ready along with Luke.

The girl stepped out of the bathroom, revealing the casual black dress that was only knees length, and her white shell top adidas.

A smile grew onto Luke's face at the sight of the girl. "Wow." He said, looking at her outfit, then to her face.

"Is it bad?" She asked, making her way to the trunk of clothes she had to find something else.

"No no, you look great." Luke said with a smile, pulling her away from the trunk and giving her a hug.

The boy was dressed up like Alex usually was. Black Khaki shorts and a tshirt, all he needs now is a Fanny pack.

"Thanks." She said with a smile, placing her head on his shoulder. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Ok are you guys ready? We've gotta get the other two and load the car." Bobby said as he entered the studio.

"Yeah come on." Blake said, stepping away from Luke and lifting a drum from Alex's drum set.

The three of them loaded the car within the ten minutes, leaving the studio so they could get the others.

"Before anyone even tries, I'm sitting in the front." Blake said, standing at the passengers seat.

Luke smirked and gave her a nod. "Go right ahead." He said as him and Bobby laughed.

"Hey guys." Alex said as he got in the car.

The blonde boy was dressed similar to Luke, except his shorts were beige and the shirt he had on was a light pink.

As they arrived to Reggies house, the dark haired boy was quick to run out, taking a breath as he got into the car.

"You alright Reg?" The girl asked, turning around from the front seat.

"Yeah I'm ok, my parents are being asses again." Reggie said, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh alright." She said, taking the hint.

As they got to the school, they had ten minutes before they go on, unloading the car quickly.

"Alright students, after being the most requested band to play a song here tonight, I pretend sunset curve!" The girl who was the DJ said into her microphone.

The five members of sunset curve stepped into the large stage so they could be seen by everyone, Blake behind her keyboard with a smile, Luke standing beside her with his guitar, Alex behind on his drums, and Reggie with Bobby on the opposite side.

Everyone's focus went to the band as Blake played the opening notes to Bright. Luke gave her a smile as she began to sing the opening verse.

"Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark
Life is a risk, but I will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run" Blake sang, progressively getting more and more energetic as she sang so once the boys came in it was smooth.

Alex banged on the drums giving the others their cue to join and Blake hers to leave the keyboard.

"And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever" they sang together, the fives voices melting perfectly together.