Information

Ranks
Shade (Leader)
There are two Shades and they are the leader of the clan. Together they have to make the rules and any punishment for rule breakers. They automatically get a dark Shade mark when they become a Shade.

Sasai (Deputy)
There are also two Sasai and they will take the place of the Shade if they die. If only one die, the eldest of them will rise up. They can force cats to be on a patrol.

Ravens (Medicine Cats)
These cats heal the injuries and illness of the clan. They are part of the higher ranks and are aloud to have kits. Death has granted them one miracle heal.

Crows (Medicine Cat Apprentices)
These are cats training to be a Raven. They are aloud one lucky foraging which allows them to get more herbs.
Age: 5-10 moons

Grims (Warrior)
These cats were trained to hunt and fight for their clan. They have one bonus fighting rolls in attacks.

Darks (Apprentice)
These cats are training to be Grims. They have one lucky hunt to bring back more prey.
Age:5-10 moons

Stars (Queens)
She-cats who are expecting or has kits are Star. They get a star marking on their chest for each litter they had. In an attack, if an attacker goes for the nursery, they get 3 bonus fighting rolls.

Moons and Suns (kits)
Moons are female kits and Suns are male kits. They have the -moon and -sun suffix.

Grim Ravens (Elders)
They are retired Grims and Ravens. They have a higher points to praying.

Events
Celebration of the Dark Moon
Every 20 moons, this celebration will take place. Any prayer to Death with have higher points.