Sweet Tooth

You get out of your bed. You walk straight into your kitchen and stare into blank space.

Nothing out of the usual for you, as your life is pretty boring and your dreams are your only satisfaction.

But beyond dreams is never a petty love story.

You don't care though. If you had a dime for every time you got disappointed 'cause you realized you were in a dream you'd be in a nice modern mansion right now with a 350,000 dollar Lamborghini or something.

Get the hell out out of your head before you waste your whole day in it.

You snap back into reality, 5 minutes have passed and your hungry. You open a cabinet and see nothing that sounds pleasing at the moment.

Sugar, that's what you need, to be running up the damn walls right?

You realize that you really want something sweet. Maybe... Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappe? Nah...

Perhaps some Skittles? Nah... Maybe an Oreo Milkshake! Yeah that sounds gold right now.

You go to your room and pick out an outfit that looks like this:

C

ute right? You slide on some white sneakers, grab your keys, put your hair in a quick bun and go out to your car.

You get in your car and drive to trusty ol' Jack 'n the box. You ordered then get it. (Easy)

It looks mouth watering and delicious! You take a sip. It is rough because it is ice cream and ice cream doesn't make it to the top of the straw very easily.

You feel so much more relaxed after getting your milkshake. It was like a craving. You needed it and you needed it BADLY.

You didn't really need it that badly you just WANTED it. Stop overreacting.

You drive home, and you still have some left. You open the door and walk to your kitchen. You grab a spoon to eat the ice cream with.

( -quick side note- if you are wondering about the italicized words that's the one part of your mind that makes fun of you that is annoying as all get-out)

You sit on your couch and scroll through some shows and movies. You have 4 hours before work.

You come across a show you watched about 3 times. Buffy the Vampire Slayer you love that show.

You restart from season one once again. You watch a few episodes then your alarm goes off for work. You get dressed in your uniform and head over to Taco Casa.

Boss: Hey y/n your right on time! We have a few dishes to wash then I'll give you the headset for drive thru.

You: Ight gotcha.

You run to the back and wash a pan, knife, and the wooden spoon. Why it's wooden? I don't know. You hear your co-workers banging around making food and burning themselves.

You still want more sugar.....

Extra to make word count exactly 500 words:

Bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh