.19

I sigh with relief. She luckily still hasn't found out about anything. The police, Tyler, nothing. I'm kind of grateful.

Maybe I should call it a early night. I never go to bed this early, but I mean what else can I do. I clearly have a big day tomorrow. 

____________________________________

Oblivion.
____________________________________

Oblivion.
(n) the state of being unaware of what is happening around you.

--------------------------------------------

I wake up at 7 AM and I feel good about today. Except for the 9 AM part.

I rub my eyes and sit up on my bed. I decide to get ready early enough.

I do my make up and I decide not to get into my party outfit yet, considering I still have to go to Rundies.

This is my outfit for the morning, I guess.

I do my hair and check up on my phone.

2 unread texts.

Cass: You up? You can come over if you want to x
Cass: yk so we can be early for this "meet up" with Maddy.

I roll my eyes, I'm honestly not even in the mood for Maddy today.

°°°

I decided to go over to Cassie's house at 8. So I just waited for the time to pass.

When it got to 8, I went downstairs.

"Goodmorning, mom! Is it okay if I head on over to Cass' place?" I ask my mom.

"Morning Bells, sure thing."

I love my mom so much, she's so laid back with me and she really trusts me.

I started walking since Cassie's house isn't that far from mine and I also don't have a car.

I arrived and then I knocked on the door.

"Bella!" Cassie exclaims excited.

I giggle, "Hey Cass!" I go in for a hug.

She let's me in and we walk to her room.