Surprise

Jacob's POV:

        We woke up pretty early the next morning. Leah was the first to get up and shower while Seth and I napped for a short while. Bella and Edward went to get Renesmee ready and make breakfast.

        Seth and I was still on the floor asleep while everyone else moved around us.

        "Who taking the next shower?" I heard Leah walk into the room. The water dripping from her hair made annoying thuds to the ground. I hated being able to hear everything sometimes.

        "Seth." I mumbled and realized that he said my name at the same time. I didn't open my eyes as groaned as I rolled over.

        "No, Jake. You get up." Seth groaned and pulled on the large cover. I pulled it back and rolled over some of it.

        "You get up, Seth. Just let me catch a few before we leave." I begged. I felt him tug at the cover and I tugged back.

        "Just hurry up and get up. Before I find a solution." Leah growled. Seth and I both rolled over.

        "You aren't going to do anything." Seth smacked his lips.

        "Really?" I heard Leah say with a smug tone.

        "Yeah. Just shut up and let us sleep." I groaned.

        "And this is the final decision?" she asked.

        "Leah, I will only say this one more time. Shut the hell up and leave us alone. Geez." I growled getting a little irritated by her.

        "Okay fine. You don't have to go to the shower this morning." she smugly said. i could heard her smile. I just ignored her and covered my face.

        "Jacob?" Seth whispered to me. I just hummed him.

        "What do you think she meant by we don't have to go to the shower this morning?" he asked. I shrugged and then thought about it. We soon heard foot steps come around the corner and water slashing. It was a quick 1 . . 2 . . 3 . . count off before I felt ice cold water cover my body.

        I cringed at the bitter cold biting at my skin. I felt a angered growl shake through me and I stood up immediately and saw shocked Seth standing up soaking wet. Leah had a hug blue bucket that once held water.

        "What the hell did you do that for, Leah?!" I barked in complete anger.

        "I felt you two just needed a boost for the day." she sweetly smiled at us and pranced away around the corner.

        I looked over at Seth. "If you don't hurry up, I will end being the one to kill her instead." I humphed and turned to head toward the showers. My skin was hot, even with the cold water, so I wasn't shivering just pissed off.

        After my shower, Seth took his and by then everyone was fed and ready to go. Nessie held my hand as we walked out the front door. Seth and Leah were going to meet us at the reservation while I rode in the car.

        "Nervous?" I asked Nessie as I buckled her seat belt for her. She glanced over me with her big brown eyes. She looked like she was thinking hard about something, she looked like . . . Edward. Scary.

        "Not as much as my mommy. She's a wreck. I don't know how she's going to do this but I'm fine. It's just I've never made friends before."

        "Sure you have, Ness." I gestured toward myself.

        "Outside the family." she corrected.