Chapter 13

I wanted to pick up the knife, he brushed away the knife causing the knife to be rolled away. I was so angry that I wanted to slap him, but he reached out and grabbed my wrist, the rims of my eyes were heating up and said: "If you don't want to save her, then hurry up and go away, I don't want to see you ever again!" Gu Jian looked at me and sighed, said: "Don't worry, I will go and save her."I used an excuse to send people out of A'Du's room, then I waved in the window to tell Gu Jian to come inside. Gu Jian jumped inside from the window without a sound, carefully examining A'Du's condition. He said to me: "The person that caused the injury was very harsh, almost destroying her acupuncture points." My heart was trembling, he said:" But I have a way to save her." He looked at me once, "But if I save her, then how would you repay me?" I hurriedly said: "You are saying this at this very moment. If you save A'Du, then I will give you as much money as you want." He said: "I want money to do what? You are belittling me." I asked: "What do you want?" He laughed: "If.......If you kiss me." I was so angry that I wanted to faint, why do men like to nibble mouths?

Li Cheng Yin was like that, even a high martial artist Gu Jian was like that too.

I gritted my teeth, and stepped forward to grab him by the shoulder, tiptoed and furiously nibbled his mouth.

I didn't expect that he would pushed me away, suddenly asking me: "Who taught you this?"

I was confused: "What?"

"You would only kiss my cheeks before, who taught you?" His complexion changed, "Li Cheng Yin?" I'm scared that he would not save A'Du, so I did not argue with him.

His complexion became even worse: "You let Li Cheng Yin kiss you?" Li Cheng Yin is my husband, I can't let him kiss me? I was actually afraid of Gu Jian, scared that he would become angry and go kill Li Cheng Yin. His whole body was tense, so he could become crazy anytime, also his gaze was very hard to look at, furiously glaring at me.

  I couldn't hold it any longer, loudly said: "You said it yourself, that time I waited for you three days three nights, it was you who did not come. Don't say that I didn't remember anything, even if I did remember anything, we probably wouldn't be together anyways, I already am married to another person. You can agree to save A'Du, but if you don't agree, then I would not force you to save her. However, if you want me to betray my husband, then I will never be able to do that. We Western Liang women, although we are not like Central Plain women who would die for their husbands, but I am now married to Li Cheng Yin, he is my husband. No matter what happened to us before, we have no feelings for each other." Gu Jian hearing this phrase, moved one step backwards, I could feel that his eyes were fuming with fire, an indescribable......... sadness? However, I was already ready to be harsh to him. I was saying all this to let Gu Jian know that Li Cheng Yin treats me well, even if he doesn't treat me well, for the sake of Western Liang I will marry him, he even pushed me away in a dangerous situation, I shouldn't betray him.

  I said: "You can go, I would not beg you to save A'Du again." He laughed: "Xiao Feng.......This is how you repay me." He reached out his hands to support A'Du, and placed his palms on her sleeveless garment, helping her heal her injury.

     Gu Jian was still healing A'Du even when the sky turned dark. I was sitting by the door, scared that someone will come in and interrupt them. However, I haven't slept for days, I was leaning on the side, almost falling asleep. Gu Jian walked out, I asked him: "How was it?" He faintly said: "She didn't die." I went inside seeing A'Du there, her complexion was way better than before, I let out a sigh of relief.

I thanked Gu Jian three times, he didn't say anything, only taking out a package of herbal medicine and giving it to me: "You said Li Cheng Yin is suffering from a serious injury, this medicine can help treat his injury, take it and give it to him." I don't understand why he was suddenly so kind, perhaps I had a suspicious look on my face, he suddenly laughed coldly: "What, are you scared that I would poison him?" I was busy putting away the medicine: "If he recovers, I will thank you again." Gu Jian coldly laughed once, said: "No need to thank me, I am not that kind. I will wait until he recovers, then I will use my sword to kill him, I have never killed someone that cannot resist my powers, once he recovers, then it would be the moment he gives up his life to me." I gave him this look: "I know you wouldn't do that, once he recovers, I will invite you to drink some wine." Gu Jian did not argue with me anymore, turned around and left.