v (draft)

Yachi Hitoka had always known that she is somewhat inferior compared others, no matter what are the circumstances. And for her to be standing beside the oh-so gloriously gracious [L/n] [M/n], her heart could only take so much. Maybe it's how his luscious locks waved with the night breeze. His cold stone eyes gazing off to a far distance not paying her any mind. The appealing lips that is morphed into a soft meaningless pout, as if he was simply playing around trying to make an expression. Yachi felt like she was staining the marble-statue beauty by just looking at him.

Kiyoko had told her so much, too much. How boisterously he acts in his day to day life. How brash he actually is when it comes to his favorite sport of slam-dunking someone to the ground. Yet Yachi couldn't bring herself to believe her words, as much as she knows Kiyoko would never lie. She couldn't, when what stood beside her is a perfect éclat. The very definition on grace, cold timeless beauty even from afar. [M/n] is simply stunning when doing nothing, too bad he ruined it with his terrible behavior.

Dare she tried to strike a conversation, she had to, because she promised to Kiyoko, at least try to approach [M/n]. "A-ano, are you waiting for Shimizu-senpai t-too?" She stuttered, with an awkward smile she turned to look at him.

[M/n] nods, refusing to take glance at the first-year. Although it's very difficult to see, he is trying his best to mumble something and express himself. But much to his dismay, no words come out and he was sure he looked angry. He wasn't quite sure on how to respond, sadly enough, he had forgotten how it feels to meet new people, considering everyone around him is already familiar. And he wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed with a friendly face, seeing how Yachi is questioning her existence all over by his cold—short answer.

"Sorry for the wait," Kiyoko suddenly appeared, now in her usual uniform. Her footsteps light as she caught up to both Hitoka and [M/n]. "Are you two getting along?" Kiyoko asked as a joke, seeing how dark and gloomy the mood is.

Yachi held her breath, she wanted to scream out yes in hope, but everyone can see that [M/n] and her are nowhere near 'getting along'.

"Let's... just go!!!" He stammered with a sudden pitch, grabbing both manager and dragging them off the school ground.

______

Yachi expected the walk to be as silent as a ghost, and she was so ready to blame herself for it. Yet, just... what is this conversation...?

"I swear it's not a dream, I swear on my left kidney it's really a ghost."

"It is not, [M/n]. Shut up."

"NO you have to believe me!!! I don't have anyone else to convince I saw a goddamn yurei in the motherfucking bathroom!!!"

"I'll believe you when you stop cursing,"

"Ok sorry... so, you have to believe me!!! I don't have anyone else to convince I saw a godda— ahem... yurei in the bathroom!!!"

Kiyoko clicked her tongue in annoyance, though her face is neutral, there is slight crease of irritability dawning. "[M/n] I heard you screaming, what you saw is not a yurei, you went to the girl's bathroom."

"Wait really? I thought the left one was for boys,"

"Don't tell me you've been going to the girl's bathroom all this time."

"If you mean by the bathroom on the left, then yes... I HAVE!!!" He proudly announced, finding nothing wrong with it since it is after all, an innocent mistake. "How come there's no sign? Ahh— now it makes sense why there's no standing toilet!"

"I see..." Kiyoko mumbled, she remembered overhearing a few girls warning each other about going to the bathroom, the rumors grew with everyone assuming the bathroom was simply unusable, thus no one ever goes there anymore. To find that [M/n] was the source all along... she wondered if [M/n] was also the reason of other rumors as well.