⬜ 8 ⬜

Listen to Dusk till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia.

UNEDITED

Enjoy 🍷🍟

LOUIS:

Surprised and ruffled, I saw Marya look at the scene with dismay.

What the hell is happening.

"What's going on?" Marya asked shocked as I quickly stood up from the bed where I was struggling with Jarey.

Jarey started to cry as she buttoned up her shirt. She stood up and ran out the room without saying a word. Marya's eye followed Jarey and her eyes met mine.

"What was that bitch doing in your room, on your bed, with you?" She asked angrily.

I was confused myself and I was very sorry for what I did to Jarey. I could swear I had no idea why I did what I did.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" She asked.

Ruffled, I rubbed my hair. Where di I start my explanation from? Would Marya understand or would she take what just happened.

The birthmark!

What birthmark was I even talking about? Why did my emotion swing immediately Jarey came into the room.

"I really need to apologize to Jarey." I muttered.

"Did you just say something?" Marya asked.

"No- no." I lied. "Look Marya...." I said as she turned her face away proudly and I held her shoulders. "What you saw here is all a misunderstanding I can't explain. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not forgiving you." She pouted. "How can I forgive my boyfriend who was having a romantic moment with a poor brat that resumed today. That Jarey girl must be using some voodoo on you."

"Its not what you think-"

"Don't worry Louis." She cutted in.

"Calm down bae."

"I won't." She replied and stormed out of the room.

Jarey:

What just happened to me?

This question came up every single time I took a step back to my room. Shamefully, I had ran out of Louis' room like a criminal. I hope Marya hadn't gotten what happened the wrong way and Louis-

Was he trying to rape me?

I hated him more than I did when I bumped into him the second time. He tried to play with the fact I looked timid and I would always hate him for that.

The birthmark-

What the hell was he talking about? What birthmark? I had a lot of questions and fears.

Maybe I should go home and never come back here.

"Shut up Jare- dad paid a huge amount of money to enroll you into this place." I told myself.

I finally got to my hostel room after walking like forever. After knocking a couple of times without any answer, I opened the door gently.

"Are you alright?" Rubiat asked as she walked up to me.

"I'm fine." I replied tiredly.

I hadn't realized Chioma and Edward were also in the room.

"Did he touch or harm you?" Edward asked very concerned.

"No." I lied. "He didn't do anything."

How could I tell them about what happened even Marya could do no such because it would be a shame to her person.

For a moment, Chioma studied my present appearance. I hadn't even realized that I had fixed my buttons in the wrong holes!

"Are you sure?" She asked carefully.

"Yep." I replied.

"Get some rest dear. It's just your first day at school." Rubiat advised.

"I'm sorry for keeping up late this late." I apologized.

"We were only worried about you." They replied.

Edward and Rubiat rushed to their hostel before the security guards start inspecting. Now, I was alone with Chioma and she was staring at me keenly.

"What did he do?" She asked folding her arms like a parent as she stood beside me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Are you kidding me? Your shirt isn't properly buttoned!" She screamed at me.

"I'm fine.... Nothing to worry about."

______________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short chapter. Happy holidays guys.

Q/N

Do you think its better for Jarey to keep this incidence a secret from her "new friends"?

Is Marya going to keep what she saw a secret?

Is Louis going to apologize and would Jarey be ready to listen.

W A T C H O U T