Chapter 0⃣1⃣

Chapter One: Meeting The Cali Squad

Photo of Characters (Collage) Made By Me

July 2, 2014

9:30 am

Thursday

Daysha's P.O.V

I laid in my bed wrapped up in my purple comforters with my phone in my hand, right above my face.

I been texting Peppa all morning.

So you still coming to my party for the Fourth of July, right?-Peppa😍💕

Hell yea. We gon turn the fuck up!- Me

Ight. Come see me today. I never got my hug from you yesterday-Peppa😍💕

I kno I was with my slutty ass sista. We had to drive all the way to LA. She always gotta see her new boo.-Me

Man don't talk about yo sista like that-Peppa😍💕

Whatever. Ima get dressed and be at yo house.-Me

Ight c yo ass-Peppa😍💕

I love you too-Me

I placed my phone on my night stand, and stuck the charger inside of it.

I lifted my covers from my body and walked into my personal bathroom.

You could say my family is pretty rich. After all, my daddy is the King of these streets in Compton.

Boys always tryna holla at me, but once they find out who my daddy is, they back the hell away.

I stepped up to my white sink after using the bathroom. I washed my hands and then grabbed my purple toothbrush.

I quickly brushed my teeth with Colgate toothpaste and gargled some minty mouthwash.

I squirted some Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser on to my hands and began to scrub my carmel colored face.

I splashed cold refreshing water onto my face and patted my face with a towel.

I skipped a shower this morning since I took one last night.

So I grabbed some coconut lotion and smothered it all over my body, before walking back to my bedroom.

I pulled out my all black short silk jumper. That had spaghetti straps at the top. It came down to the middle of my thighs.

I slipped it on and then slipped on my black and white converse with it.

I walked towards my bathroom and pulled out some hair spray and pink lotion. I lathered it onto my to my thick brown hair, with blonde highlights.

My wavy hair laid down in an orderly fashion.

I picked up to strands of hair from the front and twisted them. I then pulled them back and pinned it to the back of my hair with a black bow.

I then put on a layer of mascara, light eyeshadow, and a light pink lipgloss.

I slipped on my charm bracelet. This bracelet was is so special to me because it's from my granny. She's not doing too well and every time I achieve my goal, I add on a charm.

I slipped two black pearl earrings into my ears and a small diamond in my cartilage.

"Daaaaaayshaaaa!"
I heard my sister yell.

"What?!"
I screamed back. I ain't got time for her. I love Draya and all, but she 21 years old and still living with my family. I just turned 18 last month, and I'm probably gonna move out before her.